What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yosh

Coach
Brisbane spent $28million on their football team last year. Sure, Tinkler could match or exceed that amount, but do you really think he is going to year in, year out?

Well Brisbane are one of those rare clubs that make a profit year in year out. Hopefully, once the team gets a roll on, we'll have higher membership and we'll start turning over profits.

OR, Tinks finds another gold/diamond/uranium mine.

bluesbreaker

Bench
All this talk reminds me of seeing Robbie o stroll straight out of Coles at Charlestown or kotara with a trolley full of shit back when I was a kid. Didnt pay a cent for Any of it. Always thought that was funny, how bad must of their stocktake been out?

Apologies for spelling and what not, this iPad shit just doesn't cut the mustard.

Perth Knights

Juniors
Especially considering they have 2 front rowers on good coin already in Tolman and Graham.

And lets not forget the rumours that they have or are in the process of signing a quality back rower in Tony (T-Rex) Williams. That's one strong forward pack they will have next year ...

And lets not forget the rumours that they have or are in the process of signing a quality back rower in Tony (T-Rex) Williams. That's one strong forward pack they will have next year ...

Bulldogs are a massive disappointment these days. Never have I seen a club sell out their culture like they have. Greenberg is an A grade jerk who thinks he can get whatever he wants however he wants. They must have three juniors in that squad if they are lucky. Once upon a time they brought kids from the country and made them superstars. Jarrod McCracken was spotted by Bullfrog Moore playing park football in Port Macquarie. One of hardest left centres ever to play football until the current parra coach pulled off the worst tackle I have ever seen in my life.

Last edited:

Jono078

Referee
Bulldogs are a massive disappointment these days. Never have I seen a club sell out their culture like they have. Greenberg is an A grade jerk who thinks he can get whatever he wants however he wants. They must have three juniors in that squad if they are lucky. Once upon a time they brought kids from the country and made them superstars. Jarrod McCracken was spotted by Bullfrog Moore playing park football in Port Macquarie. One of hardest left centres ever to play football until the current parra coach pulled off the worst tackle I have ever seen in my life.
We took Onslow off them to do that for us now :)

Nuffy

Bench
Geez ... he'd look great in Knights ciolours next year! Oh to dream ....

If we don't find some props, we could have Jennings and R Gasnier and it wouldnt mean a thing.

I want the Bulldogs accountant, they seem able to add quality at will.

aqua_duck

Coach
If we don't find some props, we could have Jennings and R Gasnier and it wouldnt mean a thing.

I want the Bulldogs accountant, they seem able to add quality at will.

well David McIntyre is the new leagues club CEO, maybe he's brought in some of his dad's old accounting team to help the football club out

macavity

Referee
I know it is already rumoured, but I got very strong mail yesterday that we are in advanced discussions with Poore.

aqua_duck

Coach
I'm friends with Poore's manager I'll make sure to ask him next time I see him. This same manager is very good friends with Mulholland

macavity

Referee
Aaah Mr Buckingham.

I used to do a bit of legal work for him (and, for that matter, for Poore).

Small world indeed.

One of my reps is Tim Mannah's room-mate, that is where I got that goss.

Hope it comes off, I rate Poore and he is also a nice bloke.

perverse

Referee
I dunno about top, but I'm happy to have him. We'll no doubt get him for a fraction of what Parra are paying him. I think in the right environment and with the correct motivation he could be really good for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts