What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-Man

Bench
We will land a quality half i am sure. JT off contract end of 2013 as well and we can make an offer from november 1 as we can with Pearce. Pearce is going to test his worth according to his manager.

We need to. For the future...

6. Will Smith (from what I can see he can do everything Mullen can but with more composure and instinct.)
7. ANY of the top 8 halves in the game. We certainly don't have one at the moment.

I just don't think you win big games with makeshift halves. Yes we need go-forward, but gee we need someone with a cool head and a short kicking game just as much.

Seage

Juniors
Justin Poore and David Stagg?

We're 0-5 in the win stakes in recent weeks and this is the solution? I wouldn't feed Justin Poore and we have House and Scott - what could we possibly need Stagg for?

If Wayne doesn't have the answers I could enlighten him in this regard.

EdLondon

Juniors
Saw an article today that Finch is coming home and several clubs are interested. I wouldn't be surprised if the Knights turn out to be one of those clubs.

Jono078

Referee
Saw an article today that Finch is coming home and several clubs are interested. I wouldn't be surprised if the Knights turn out to be one of those clubs.
:cool:
Former NRL premiership player Brett Finch will return home to Australia at the end of the current English Super League season. LINK
Wigan's golden run of form continues but Brett Finch wants out. LINK
Wigan Warriors announce Brett Finch departure. LINK

Last edited:

Frederick

Staff member
Well it's officially tomorrow...hurry up and update your website herald :fist:

god I hope it's Edwards and not Sims.

Jono078

Referee
So who's good under 20s?

Id rule out Mata-utia - the brothers will stay together for a little while longer.

Will Smith? Sims? O'Donnell? Mason? Cook? And tbh that's all I can name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts