What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aqua_duck

Coach
There's a big fat bloke who plays for central in the real NRL, he'd be a better option than most of the so called first graders ATM

Spot On

Coach
Poore is one you hope Bennett can do something with to improve him. I don't think he is as big as some think. At least he'll come cheap.

Johns Magic

Referee
I like Stagg. He is an upgrade on Hilder for mine.

A good ballplaying backrower who would be a great 80 minute lock for us.

He has been in some great form this year.

His stock seems to be down at the moment as well so hopefully we could get him for a bargain.

I would take him every day of the week over Houston.

Stagg is one of those players who works real hard on what matters. Tackles hard and can get the ball free to his runners. I would take him at the right price. If only we could add Bird! Bird, Stagg and Scott would be a backrow we know would aim up every week.

We will land a quality half i am sure. JT off contract end of 2013 as well and we can make an offer from november 1 as we can with Pearce. Pearce is going to test his worth according to his manager.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts