What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weidler confirmed on twitter that we are talking to Lewis. Tigers, dogs (?), eels, sharks and Knights all mentioned. He used the words 'in it' to describe our chances whatever that means.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
I think we can conjure up a big offer for Lewis, providing it's Houston going. I reckon Houston would have been on around 250k, easy.

My only worry is that Lewis won't want to leave Sydney, though . We may need to pay overs.

If we don't get Lewis, i'll be disappointed, but getting rid of Houston I won't be really. He's been a really good player for us, but I think we can cope without him and his money will go towards a forward that we need.

The power of prayer, for anyone thats interested I can forward them some hillsong information we are a celebration and not a congregation!

Also involved with PETA for people who think that inhumane treatment of animals is wrong.

Joker's Wild

Coach
The power of prayer, for anyone thats interested I can forward them some hillsong information we are a celebration and not a congregation!

Also involved with PETA for people who think that inhumane treatment of animals is wrong.

1426599-not_sure_if_serious.png

Johns Magic

Referee
I ventured into the other Knights forum for one of the first times this morning to search for any Lewis goss. Nothing on that note, but apparently Tevita Pangai has signed with Canberra? Also read that Hilder's footy career is in big doubt because of the head knocks he's copped.

Was just an offer guys, as you know I am not preacher or try to force my views down others throats(except for my Houston dislike hahaha.)

Each to their own but if someones looking for a guidance or a cause I am happy to helpl

Silent Knight

First Grade
That's sad news concerning Hilder. I hope he pulls through okay, not just from a football perspective, but a life perspective.

Silent Knight

First Grade
If I was still in Newcastle my one stop coffee destination would be Goldbergs. S***s all over Glorrrriiiiaaaa from a great height. Up here in Brisbane you get hot chicks in any coffee shop.

First Grade
If I was still in Newcastle my one stop coffee destination would be Goldbergs. S***s all over Glorrrriiiiaaaa from a great height. Up here in Brisbane you get hot chicks in any coffee shop.
Me and the ex missus owned a coffee shop in ipswich a few years ago (she isnt hot)

Apey

Staff member

what the f**k :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts