What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
No. The major benefit is that you are not tied to some player you don't really want, because almost all decent players will not sign for just one year.
I agree that we should not panic and just sign anyone. If a good player is not available until 2018 (Reynolds Moses Mbye ) then you just have to be patient. Plan B is sign an Australian Schoolboy 7 who is about to break points scoring record in Qld Cup. Tick.

Yes he could be another Humble or Murray fail, but you've got to give it a crack.

TheRam

Coach
I must say Siosaia Vave was very impressive last night. Besides his 18 runs for 181m, 2 offloads and 21 tackles in 43mins, I also liked the fact that he has presence of mind and a passing game.

I really hope that we have signed this guy. He has talent. If we can get our hands on him and get him up to the fitness that the rest of our players now have, I can see this gut becoming our main starting frontrower.

He can be that good.

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
I must say Siosaia Vave was very impressive last night. Besides his 18 runs for 181m, 2 offloads and 21 tackles in 43mins, I also liked the fact that he has presents of mind and a passing game.

I really hope that we have signed this guy. He has talent. If we can get our hands on him and get him up to the fitness that the rest of our players now have, I can see this gut becoming our main starting frontrower.

He can be that good.
:gift: :gift: :gift:

TheRam

Coach
I agree that we should not panic and just sign anyone. If a good player is not available until 2018 (Reynolds Moses Mbye ) then you just have to be patient. Plan B is sign an Australian Schoolboy 7 who is about to break points scoring record in Qld Cup. Tick.

Yes he could be another Humble or Murray fail, but you've got to give it a crack.

Did you watch last nights game or 90% of his career games? Mbye is hardly an elite player.

As for Reynolds, no running game or passing game and injury prone. Great kicking game though. Wouldn't touch him.

Gronk

Staff member
Did you watch last nights game or 90% of his career games? Mbye is hardly an elite player.

As for Reynolds, no running game or passing game and injury prone. Great kicking game though. Wouldn't touch him.

Mybe has played 50 NRL games.

You are not even an NRL player until you've racked up 100.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I must say Siosaia Vave was very impressive last night. Besides his 18 runs for 181m, 2 offloads and 21 tackles in 43mins, I also liked the fact that he has presence of mind and a passing game.

He can be that good.

Haha - Freudian slip, Rammy?

ash411

Bench
You do realise that he is on the Titans salary cap books for $800k right?
wJ5fcq8.png

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Actually Hayne is probably on only 600k out of the Titans cap, but he would of used up all their marquee allowance. Smart play on their part considering they really had no one to spend it on.

Latest posts