What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

IFR33K

Coach
Korny, in case you haven't seen it, hiney is asking will you be happy if Robson is our starting half next year?

IFR33K

Coach
f**k hiney, I recall u stating similar things last year when centres were changing clubs left right and centre, and it looked like we missed out on hiku and lafai.

Pretty sure you had a meltdown.

You need to be patient my friend. BA has stated he isn't going to blow money for no reason. That doesn't sound like he isn't after a half!!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Queensland news just called them Australians lol

prior to that they were referred to as Queenslanders
Lol any medal so far they have been labeled QLDers, even the bronze win in archery was lead by a QLDer.

Typical bandwagoning QLD fans.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
f**k hiney, I recall u stating similar things last year when centres were changing clubs left right and centre, and it looked like we missed out on hiku and lafai.

Pretty sure you had a meltdown.

You need to be patient my friend. BA has stated he isn't going to blow money for no reason. That doesn't sound like he isn't after a half!!!
No idea mate but knowing me I probably had a meltdown, but can you blame me when at the time Morgs was a starting centre???

But just saying Robson shouldn't be an option next year is hardly a meltdown. And just questioning if a 23 yr old from the QLD cup is up to it is hardly having a meltdown.

IFR33K

Coach
No idea mate but knowing me I probably had a meltdown, but can you blame me when at the time Morgs was a starting centre???

But just saying Robson shouldn't be an option next year is hardly a meltdown. And just questioning if a 23 yr old from the QLD cup is up to it is hardly having a meltdown.

We are over 6 months away from the 2017 season commencing. I'm sure some talent will pop up from now till then. BA comes across as a smart operator, so if he isn't willing to give too much away to the media and fans, it doesn't mean there isn't a successful plan in place.

And if all that fails, let's not forget toddy wants us to be a powerhouse. ;) ;) ;)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We are over 6 months away from the 2017 season commencing. I'm sure some talent will pop up from now till then. BA comes across as a smart operator, so if he isn't willing to give too much away to the media and fans, it doesn't mean there isn't a successful plan in place.

And if all that fails, let's not forget toddy wants us to be a powerhouse. ;) ;) ;)
Toddy can go f**k himself bald headed merkin, biggest BS story of 2016 saying he wanted us to be a powerhouse.

He's rather prop up struggling clubs with no cash and no fans before he gives us an even crack.

Kornstar

Coach
Who's slitting their wrists???

I said that we should be a aoming higher than Robson and he shouldn't be an option for next year.

I'll ask you again will you be happy if Robson is our starting 7 for next season???

If Norman is next to him and BA is happy to have him and there were no other options? Yep, I'll be happy enough as there is not much we can do about it but support the team.

Chipmunk

Coach
True but they seemed to battle for a while to win the spot, so probably not a great deal between them. Hopefully Cornish didn't see first grade this year because of injury and cap problems, rather than being garbage.

I recall Cornish played the first 3 matches of the season last year, before he was dumped by Sticky. I don't recall seeing him in the NRL again unless Williams was injured.

Chipmunk

Coach
If Norman is next to him and BA is happy to have him and there were no other options? Yep, I'll be happy enough as there is not much we can do about it but support the team.

Would you be happy if we swapped our entire team of players for the ones at Newcastle?

Kornstar

Coach
Would you be happy if we swapped our entire team of players for the ones at Newcastle?

Sure, why not?

Apart from people throwing tantrums about things out of our control, I'd still go and support the team and renew my membership.

If you don't, doesn't affect me in any way, anyone else's actions is also something I can't control.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Who wouldn't want to support the team??? Anyone who is still a fan after the last 7 years of shit is pretty solid.

Latest posts