What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Foran too roosters?
So what i hear....Nene mcdonald to dragons and lulalai from dragons already snapped up by dogs. ALSO foran be there.Letting t rex rona and perret go along with browne free up lot of money. Not that mbye, hoppa jackson or klemmer needed upgrades :relaxed:
Anyhows smart team and good luck to them, they run a smart organisation and i am not taking the piss, they do

Lethal

Juniors
Apparently Adam Reynolds has signed and will be announced this week. Reynolds & Norman will be a good combination IMO, finally we will have a decent kicking game & a high percentage goal kicker.

phantom eel

First Grade
Apparently Adam Reynolds has signed and will be announced this week. Reynolds & Norman will be a good combination IMO, finally we will have a decent kicking game & a high percentage goal kicker.
Reynolds signed for 2017, or 2018?

I do believe that was a fake tweet. It is not on the Twitter feed, the other site posted it, it's not true.

Forty20

First Grade
I would be pretty chuffed with Adam Reynolds. He certainly has some issues, namely durability and a lack of a running game but he brings an outstanding kicking game, both offensively and defensively, and is a sharpshooter from the kicking tee.

Anecdotally, I feel like Norman's worst games this year have come when teams have been able to rattle him on the last tackle (Melbourne did a very good job of it) so Reynolds pairs up really well in that aspect.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Would be absolutely ecstatic with Reynolds. Him and Norman would be a fantastic combination. Mind you I thought Foran was exactly what we needed too, so what do I know?!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Can't see Souths letting Reynolds go a year early when there is no one on the market to replace him. We can help out and give them Kelly and Cornish I suppose.