What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Super Sam

Sam Tagataese has had his best year in the NRL, but it's a tough school at the Sharks and he won't be able to secure a deal with the club for 2017. But rugby is circling. Tagataese is viewed as a tackle-crashing centre and it wouldn't surprise to see him looked at by the Wallabies once he finds his feet in Super Rugby.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-to-land-the-hayne-plane-20160813-gqrwb8.html

If Sam is available and it seems that he is, then I would try and sign him.

A frontrow rotation that included Sam T, Vaughan and Vave, would be very handy indeed and none would break the bank.
We already have plenty of forwards on the books. No chance we will be signing another three into the top 17.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Pearce would be an awesome signing, but he would want at least around 700-800k. I wouldn't like to sign him on that much coin. That is Hayne type of money before the TPA's.

Unless we can sign him on say $400k and the rest TPA's, then he becomes very attractive.
Hayne is on over $1M before TPAs. And Blake Green is on about $400k. No chance you'd get a fringe Origin premiership winning half for so little unless he was in his 30s.

EelsFan05

Bench
Hayne is on over $1M before TPAs. And Blake Green is on about $400k. No chance you'd get a fringe Origin premiership winning half for so little unless he was in his 30s.
He's getting a 600k marquee player allowance. There's no way he's on more then 1.6 million plus a season.

hindy111

Post Whore
64m against Manly and 32m against Broncos(and yeah I know he came off at one point with a head knock) is hardly an improvement in attack, which is where he should be smashing it. He had 3 games in a row prior that he made more then 100m+. Maybe it plumb tuckered the poor bastard out.

Soft freakin jellyfish.
No offense but i am a very good spotter of talent. Wait and see