What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

El Diablo

Post Whore

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Will be interesting to see what o'sullivan has done.

Wonder if the NRL will question the Roosters board in this matter.

They surely cannot use the rogue employee defence could they ?

El Diablo

Post Whore
Mate, I'll say one thing... I just did some snooping around regarding this and my source won't reveal much but did say that it may have involved a former player of ours who left mid contract....

That's all I know I'll let you guys do the guessing.
has he ever been to the US?

Chipmunk

Coach
According to James Hooper on NRL Tonight, he's had his registration revoked because of his friendship with Eddie Hayson. Apparently the Roosters were informed two weeks ago.

Noise

Coach
I know of a f**kwitt former player with links to Hayson. I wonder if it's that dickhead Stagger is talking about

Gronk

Staff member
Ch7 just said that the Roosters merkin O'Sullivan has been getting deposits into his TAB account.

hindy111

Post Whore
I heard penrith sacking their ceo had to donwith him saying the coach comes across as a bogun the way he dresses and presents himself to the media .Griffin told phil to take care of it and he did. BOOM

Also Adam docker been tossed out of NRL.His knee is stuffed and needs surgery but cant afford it. Wants phil to cough up.He is hobbling around these days at 24.

Last edited:

Noise

Coach
I heaed penrith sacked ceo had to donwith him saying the coach comes across as a bogun the way he dresses and presents himself to the media .Griffin told phil to take care of it and he did.

Also Adam docker been tossed out of NRL.His knee is stuffed and needs surgery but cant afford it. Wants phil to cough up.He is hobbling around these days at 24.

You heard the Corey Payne thing because it was on the triple m website and the link posted here yesterday

And the Adam Docker news was plastered all over the daily telegraph