What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Parra47

Juniors
Yeah, I think it was listed for 16th, but that he didn't have to attend if he was represented.

Sounds like it wasn't the "real" hearing yet, just the legals briefly getting together in front of the judge to progress to next stage? Haven't heard anything at all... but Semi is now listed to play again.
It was probably just the Mention date.

84 Baby

Referee
Nah, something about no new TPA's allowed to be registered until the CBA is resolved meaning a level playing field in recruitment for all clubs for a while. Existing valid TPA's can still exist.
Yeah not allowing new TPAs will surely stop clubs... I mean third party sponsors.... paying players 'outside' the cap.
They need to have an amnesty period (yeah we've already been f**ked but that's because we were the ones who bent over) and adjust how the TPAs currently operate with the new CBA

Gronk

Staff member
Yeah not allowing new TPAs will surely stop clubs... I mean third party sponsors.... paying players 'outside' the cap.
They need to have an amnesty period (yeah we've already been f**ked but that's because we were the ones who bent over) and adjust how the TPAs currently operate with the new CBA
Lucky for the clubs who have existing TPAs during the amnesty. Unlucky for those who don't (us).

#powerhouse

Gronk

Staff member
#keepcrying
200.gif

84 Baby

Referee
Lucky for the clubs who have existing TPAs during the amnesty. Unlucky for those who don't (us).

#powerhouse
An amnesty doesn't mean there can't be new legit TPAs though. It's a "hey the system's f**ked. It yours & ours & everyones fault, so here's the new system, everyone has blah blah to fix up any dodgy shit. After that the chances of you getting caught are going to be higher and we'll mean people lose jobs and clubs lose seasons"

Latest posts