What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
You heard the Corey Payne thing because it was on the triple m website and the link posted here yesterday

And the Adam Docker news was plastered all over the daily telegraph
I only just heard it from a mate while eating thai.... I am a busy man i do not have time to read papers and mmm? I listen to am not those morons

hindy111

Post Whore
Alan jones educates me with his stand against chinese mines coal seam gas and muslims and how great Tony Abbott was.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I heard that Peter O'Sullivan has allegedly been receiving payments into his TAB account. Not sure who is paying him but I heard it could be Hayson.

Stagger eel

Staff member
We may finally get some signing news out of the club in the coming week, I'm not expecting anything more than what's been speculated but it will be welcoming news nonetheless..
By the way, in saying that in may not happen this week as it never does when you expect it lol

TheRam

Coach
As for rumours about Nathan Brown and maybe us. It doesn't seem that we are interested.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/so...t/news-story/355dfe38d74072b7ccc8a3f64025ee01

“I’d like to stay here but I understand that it’s a business,” he said.

Brown had been linked to Cronulla earlier this season on the move of South Sydney recruitment manager Grant Jones, however he said his agent hadn’t contacted him to discuss a move to another club.

Noise

Coach
We may finally get some signing news out of the club in the coming week, I'm not expecting anything more than what's been speculated but it will be welcoming news nonetheless..
By the way, in saying that in may not happen this week as it never does when you expect it lol

Norman, Wicks, DeGois and Vave?

I don't want it to happen but Im thinking we might offer Benji a 1 year deal and then go after someone for 2018.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Brown has been dropped from Souths starting side, so there is fair chance he won't be there next season. if we can nab him and Vave it will go a long way to strengthen up our front row stocks.

TheRam

Coach
Brown has been dropped from Souths starting side, so there is fair chance he won't be there next season. if we can nab him and Vave it will go a long way to strengthen up our front row stocks.

It makes sense what you say, but just reading that article sort of points towards him staying with the Rabbitohs.

TheRam

Coach
More importantly I hope we are having a real good shot at Vaughn, I heard it reported that the Storm are after him.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If the Storm can get him there is no reason we can't, but if we nab Brown and Vave I'm more than happy with our front row stocks. Just need a dummy half, halfback and a yong back up winger/centre looking for a chance.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Norman, Wicks, DeGois and Vave?

I don't want it to happen but Im thinking we might offer Benji a 1 year deal and then go after someone for 2018.
Benji will probably be an Eel if he is happy with back up money. So no chance.

Stagger eel

Staff member

I've now been told there could be the odd surprise.. I'm not revealing anything else.