What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I think it is a bit different though. Generally the more you pay for alcohol the better it gets. I suspect the coffee's value is boosted by its novelty value, rather than its quality.
Agreed. But the coffee shit thing is an exception just like there is with some alcohol.

I reckon most other coffee probably follows a similar trend re: cost v quality.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
My original statement was a direct reply about Norman :thinking:
Correct. You said this:
Apparently 900k isn’t that much for a quality half....
Which is an interesting response given that you don't think Norman is a quality half.

I personally think that $900K is a perfectly reasonable amount to pay for a quality half. Far too much for a shit one like Norman though.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Agreed. But the coffee shit thing is an exception just like there is with some alcohol.

I reckon most other coffee probably follows a similar trend re: cost v quality.
I would definitely try it though. Can you get the monkey to defecate straight into your cup?

IFR33K

Coach
Correct. You said this:

Which is an interesting response given that you don't think Norman is a quality half.

I personally think that $900K is a perfectly reasonable amount to pay for a quality half. Far too much for a shit one like Norman though.

So why do you go to all that length of an argument? Corey probably should of been punted 2 incidents ago. He seems to have the attitude of a part time footballer and a full time party boy. Hopefully he pulls the finger out and has a fair dinkum crack in 2019.

IFR33K

Coach
I had 2 beers and fell asleep on the lounge .... did I miss anything?

Night started off depressingly, but just about finished off with a bang.

Too much testosterone here, the boys are ready for some footy. BRING IT ON!!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
So why do you go to all that length of an argument? Corey probably should of been punted 2 incidents ago. He seems to have the attitude of a part time footballer and a full time party boy. Hopefully he pulls the finger out and has a fair dinkum crack in 2019.
I actually just asked you this.
How much do you reckon a quality half is on? $600K? $700K?
Which is a reasonable question given you appeared to be suggesting that $900K is too much for a quality half.

Then you said:
Don’t start with your stupid questions.
And then everyone had a circle jerk over big bad Gary and his unfunny and rude questions.

You seem to get very defensive when I ask questions and think that I am arguing. I am just trying to better understand statements that don’t appear to make sense.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Correct. You said this:

When we re-signed him though, he was a quality half with a shit attitude.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
When we re-signed him though, he was a quality half with a shit attitude.
I think he should have been punted because of that shit attitude so I can see IFREEK's side of the story.

Equally, I also understand that quality halves are rare (and therefore expensive) and can see why you'd suggest that signing Norman at the time made sense.