What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

parra pete

Referee
WIN News Riverina has reported Darlington Point Coleambally (Group 20) coached by Ryan McGoldrick, has signed FuiFui MoiMoi for the 2019 season....

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
so you're not sure if you have licked arse
tumblr_ng4lv1gdhh1r4mfcxo1_1280-620x410.jpg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I think he should have been punted because of that shit attitude so I can see IFREEK's side of the story.

Equally, I also understand that quality halves are rare (and therefore expensive) and can see why you'd suggest that signing Norman at the time made sense.
It was certainly a big risk. We’ll know at the end of the season how much it paid off. I’m tipping Norman to have a big year and then sign with the Broncos for 2020.

Gazzamatta

Coach
https://www.playersvoice.com.au/ant...k.com&utm_medium=referral#pflOq2mg7WeZkDex.97
I found this on the "other" site. A very interesting read on Siebolds development and philosophy to coaching.
A well educated man who knew when he was ready to step into the top job.
I particularly liked his "4 Pillars of what he believes it takes to make a successful footy club".
1. Could I deliver a competitive performance?
2. Could i build effective relationships among the players and staff?
3. Could I develop and improve players and track that?
4. Could I put into place a successful game plan?
Interesting to note that he also chased Gentle as his assistant and is also taking him to Brisbane.
Not all will appreciate the story I'm sure but I certainly did.

hindy111

Post Whore
Each to their own. Some people take their single origin, fair trade beans very serious. No different to merkins to pay $125+ for Isle of Skye single malt small batch whiskey :tumbler_glass:.

I only drink fair trade beans, I aint rich

Gronk

Staff member
Interesting to note that he also chased Gentle as his assistant and is also taking him to Brisbane

It is interesting that he targeted Gentle years ago, but not surprising that Gentle followed him to Brisvegas. All the other clubs have their staff set and if he didn’t go, he would have been unemployed. IIRC when Gentle was signed by us he was on about $250k.

Avenger

Immortal
It is interesting that he targeted Gentle years ago, but not surprising that Gentle followed him to Brisvegas. All the other clubs have their staff set and if he didn’t go, he would have been unemployed. IIRC when Gentle was signed by us he was on about $250k.
It’s because he is a great assistant coach and knows how to communicate with players unlike our own head robot. :robot:

emjaycee

Coach
That was my point? You said he knew he was too drunk. You can’t know shit if you’re unconsciously drunk

And I was trying to be funny because others were just arguing with you, I think because basically you spoke but essentially I agreed with you other than this obscure pseudo philosophical point

Arrgghh... I have a pet hate that has been included in this post....

"Many people use unconscious and subconscious interchangeably as a noun. ... If a person has fallen asleep or been knocked out, they are unconscious, not subconscious. If a person is alert but doesn't realise they are thinking or doing something, the thought or action is subconscious, not unconscious."

That is all.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

"Many people use unconscious and subconscious interchangeably as a noun. ... If a person has fallen asleep or been knocked out, they are unconscious, not subconscious. If a person is alert but doesn't realise they are thinking or doing something, the thought or action is subconscious, not unconscious."

That is all.
FFS 84!

That is all.

Stop sending unbliminal messages.

84 Baby

Referee

That is all.
Firstly, I was Salmon level pissed last night.
Secondly, my sentence with unconsciously drunk didn’t imply any thought in Salmon’s behalf.
Thirdly, my language was hyperbolic.
Fourthly, the difference appears to be alertness, which at higher drunk levels could be somewhat fluid.
Good point Gary. Emjaycee could learn a lot from your post