What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Chipmunk

Coach
Find another club who has 3-4 top line first graders outside of there top 17 and I will talk about them.

The Raiders obviously have Vaughan, Fensom and Williams who are no longer considered in their Top 17. They had Sisa Waqa and Frank Paul there as well, but they have both moved on. The bloke who scored 4 tries today wouldn't be in their Top 17 either.

parra pete

Referee
No 4 in NYC team Akafolau? He looks like he, at least, has some potential.....Gotta be a better prospect than Vai Toutai who has not improved ONE BIT since playing in the NRL..Plodder...

Stagger eel

Staff member
No 4 in NYC team Akafolau? He looks like he, at least, has some potential.....Gotta be a better prospect than Vai Toutai who has not improved ONE BIT since playing in the NRL..Plodder...

Potentially a handy player but he's a terrible defender

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I said i'd rather bring up some kids for next year than those two. They have been immense in defence, after all it's what they have built their games on in their careers. They were due a good game each after a couple of shockers.
I thought De Gois was pretty good today. Robson's defence was poor once they got us backpedalling. But they both got LBAs so it's a win for those two.

Robson showed today that he's alright as a back up that can work if he has a good half beside him. He cut quite a few players down today and put some nice little kicks in. When the team went to shit so did he, but that's why he needs the good half with him. As a back up, he's OK.

French showed today that he is not a halfback (at least yet) despite what a few comments previously suggested. His passing is terrible. He needs to fix that before he can become a good fullback, let alone halfback. He can run, support and kick but he screws the backline moves when he slots into it. Plenty of potential, but not there yet.

Bazal

Post Whore
Bevan had the right idea on most of his plays,...just didn't execute. He'll improve, no doubt. He clearly has an instinct for the game.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I thought De Gois was pretty good today. Robson's defence was poor once they got us backpedalling. But they both got LBAs so it's a win for those two.
I gave IDG a point today in the 3,2,1 thread, i thought it was probably his best game all year. Still doesn't mean i want him as an option next season.

yy_cheng

Coach
WHat about Man boobs for centre?

1. Bev
2, Semi
3 Man boobs (left centre)
4. Jennings
5. Gutho
6. Norman
8, Mannah
9. Robson
10.Alvaro
11. Manu
12. Teps
13. Scott

14. Taka/KE
15. Peni
16. Wicks
17. Vave

Bazal

Post Whore
WHat about Man boobs for centre?

1. Bev
2, Semi
3 Man boobs (left centre)
4. Jennings
5. Gutho
6. Norman
8, Mannah
9. Robson
10.Alvaro
11. Manu
12. Teps
13. Scott

14. Taka/KE
15. Peni
16. Wicks
17. Vave

KE>>>Tepai and Taka.

Also Idris can f**k off. IMO

yy_cheng

Coach
KE might be better than Teps but I'd rather taka.

KE has alot of errors in him. Don't mind off the bench.