What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Noise

Coach
From the same source as I got a lot of my info regarding Foran:

Brad Arthur meeting with Benji on Tuesday

Bazal

Post Whore
Like I said earlier, I wouldn't be upset with Benji on a one year deal.

Rather Cameron Cullen or Ata Hingano though. Hingano especially, no way he stays at NZ if they sign Foran

Noise

Coach
Depends on what sort of cash he is happy to accept, nothing more than 150k IMO.

That would be nice but Benji won't play for that. If nothing is announced prior to grand final day it will be a bit of a give away if Benji doesn't do the lap of honour farewelling leaving players.

Bazal

Post Whore
Depends on what sort of cash he is happy to accept, nothing more than 150k IMO.

No way he signs anywhere for 150k IMO....if we only sign him for a year and we have a list of targets with that signing in mind, his salary isn't really relevant (so long as it's not ludicrous, but I trust BA there). If we sign him for two years or more, I'm not a happy fan (which is also irrelevant, lol)

Chipmunk

Coach
I still think we should just sign the half who we want for 2018 after 1 November this year and let it all play out from there.

Gronk

Staff member
Carney is also suing his former employee for unfair dismissal (or breach of the NRL contract anyway) following the bubbler matter. After so many chances the f**ker would be considered a huge risk.

No thanks.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
No way he signs anywhere for 150k IMO....if we only sign him for a year and we have a list of targets with that signing in mind, his salary isn't really relevant (so long as it's not ludicrous, but I trust BA there). If we sign him for two years or more, I'm not a happy fan (which is also irrelevant, lol)
Hes been dreadful all year, we should lowball him and he can take it or leave it. Because I don't any other offers are going to come his way. And if he doesn't come it's no loss.

Latest posts