What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

JokerEel

Coach
Ok so I got a tip off today of a possible signing which I'm going to offer 1 clue a day until it becomes public.... 1st clue.

Josh Hoffman may well be a done deal but there's another in the pipeline.

PS no private or text messages I want to see how long it will take for someone to get it.

It has to be either a half or Hooker....

Hunt?

Tony Archer just said that if you have momentum in the tackle, the tacklers have to get off quickly. And if you get driven back, the tacklers can be slower. Does that make any sense, given that you've already gained or lost the ground? Why compound the effect, and make it more complicated to boot?

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Pipeline is obviously the key word there. Pipelines are found at the beach so it may be a team close to the coast line. Or it could also be something at the beach such as water... Stags are we signing Josh/Scott Drinkwater?

Basil Brush

Juniors
So the warriors must be confident the NRL are going to register Foran's contract after their announcement. I think they may be getting ahead of themselves but who knows with the NRL.

Latest posts