What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

strider

Post Whore
So given that stags first posted this in the wenty thread, i assume its safe to assume the player is a wenty quality player

Stevie

Bench
A lot of ppl clinging onto the first "clue". Maybe pipeline wasn't a clue at all and Stags is just sitting back watching this thinking "what a bunch of nutters" lol

eels_fan

First Grade
First time poster....

I'm excited about the playing roster and I'm feeling confident about next year except for the fact we have not got an accomplished goalkicker. I think goalkicking is such an important aspect that not having a good kicker could potentially cost 4-5 games a year. Why isn't BA targeting a goal kicker that can make our top 13 a priority? Am I missing something? I assume Guth, Semi or maybe Taka might be groomed to take goal kicks but I do not know their level of skill. Can anyone put my mind at rest?

Welcome. Probably the worst time to join this crazy place, as we have just started the annual post-season ridiculousness that's sees not much sense spoken until the trials kick off in Feb. Don't judge us early...

woddy

Juniors
Siosaia Vave will be announced? Vave sounds like wave = pipeline?

Nice drinks forgot we already signed him . ... worked with pipeline though .

Last edited:

Latest posts