What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Well yeah. If you've only got $1M to spend you could get a two bedroom shoebox in Leichhardt or something spacious with off street parking in Dural. If you work in the city and don't plan on having kids (or want to wait until you're nearly 50) it's a no brainer.

Spend a million in Penrith and you would have a castle merkin

TheRam

Coach
Would this be the same Ricky Stuart who had so much influence on the refs that his team got absolutely dudded in last year's grand final? We've actually had the rub of the green on field a fair few times this year (e.g. the first Manly game).

FWIW, I wouldn't mind seeing BA blow up every now and then. But that's not what we were talking about. We were talking about whether to challenge the judiciary charge. Not whether to scream about it.

Yeah I know, but he does neither. He should have challenged it. Period.

Bandwagon

Staff member
He has played well this year. Better than Drown. His problem is missing too many games.

With his experience he should play better than Drown, but my point was they're very similar players, except for that he's f**kin' busted, and there's no upside ( other than he might not be so busted for a year or so ) whereas Drown will get better.

Why would we want a half that plays a similar game, that'll inevitably not be better,( because time is definitely on Drowns side ) for anything other than a back up?

Which means you'd have to sign him on back up money.