What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Hmm
Pipeline
Sewage
Stinks / pong
Ponga??

This is how me and my mates give stupid nicknames to all the players.

Example: French > Who is the best French person in the history of everything? > Andre the Giant > Andre Agassi > Steffi Graf > Stiffy.

So our nickname for French is Stiffy.

Example: French > Who is the best French person in the history of everything? > Andre the Giant > Andre Agassi > Steffi Graf > Stiffy.

We did the same when we named him 'trackhead', but we jumped from Andre the Giant to Peter Andre.

Gronk

Staff member
Hunt chasing Eels

The whisper about Brisbane halfback Ben Hunt and Parramatta is getting stronger and stronger.

It was reported in Queensland earlier this month the interest was coming from the Eels, but that's not so. Other way around. Naughty, Queensland media.

Hunt's father, Geoff, played for the Eels in the 1970s and has always wanted his young fella to wear the blue and gold. We'll see.

On the flipside, we keep hearing the Broncos are prepared to throw huge coin – $500,000 no less – at Parramatta cult winger Semi Radradra, who is being circled by several rival managers attempting to cut the deal.
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...hen-the-nrl-tells-him-to-20160922-grltun.html

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So he's under contract, after hearing Foran is off to the Warriors my money is on LoLodoyouhear???

And the other forces Stags are talking about are the NRL and registering Forans contract.

IFR33K

Coach

Your mates really need to find new friends. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Ben hunt hasn't been the same player since the grand final and went backwards imo this year. My question is has he already peaked as a player or does he need a fresh start to rejuvenate and get back to where he was 2 years ago

Latest posts