What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

oldmancraigy

Coach
Force is a Melbourne rugby franchise. Anyone beung courted by RU at the moment?

Staggs: if someone guesses it will you say so, or just keep spinning clues!?!?

Snoochies

First Grade
Force is a Melbourne rugby franchise. Anyone beung courted by RU at the moment?

Staggs: if someone guesses it will you say so, or just keep spinning clues!?!?

A week ago I would have thought David Mead as that was the rumour and that fits with the line of Pipeline and Force clue but he's signed with the Donkeys, unless he had a change of heart. They have a cooling off period?

84 Baby

Referee
A lot of ppl clinging onto the first "clue". Maybe pipeline wasn't a clue at all and Stags is just sitting back watching this thinking "what a bunch of nutters" lol
So you're saying "tip off" was the clue? So we're signing a basketballer?
Lebron James?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I hope you guys realize Staggs is full of shit and just playing with you guys but he's having a laugh watching everyone grasping at straws.

Stevie

Bench
Stags, can you confirm if you will tell us if we guess it right?

My first guess. Pipeline=Sewerage. Forces stopping us = NRL
Toddy Carney is my guess.
Am I right?

Gronk

Staff member
Remember when Greg Bird Dave Taylor Ashley Harrison Jamie Dowling and Joe Vickery caught caught up in a Crime Commission cocaine sting and everyone said nothing to see here ?

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...fa-faifai-loa-face-court-20150308-13yrjv.html

Bird and a few others had their charges dismissed because it was deemed that the evidence against them was inadmissible.

Four Titans have been let off with the prosecution cases against Bird, fellow State of Origin representative Ashley Harrison, Kalifa Faifai Loa and Beau Falloon unravelling.

Magistrate Chris Callaghan dismissed their possession and supply charges because of insufficient evidence to go to trial.

Magistrate Callaghan initially ruled on Wednesday that key phone conversations with Touma and third parties would not be admissible in the case against Falloon, and without them there was insufficient evidence to proceed.

He ruled similarly in the cases against Bird, Harrison and Faifai Loa on Thursday morning.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-08/charges-against-titans-bird-and-harrison-dismissed/6836698

Taylor Dowling Vickery pleaded guilty.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...s/news-story/2ac269800f29f69c5e68f631967e448c

Gronk

Staff member
I like how everyone thinks Staggs has a clue. He is playing the lot of you.

LOLO

Loko ?
thumbsup.gif