What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Why? Mansour is a beast.Runs for 150mtrs plus every game. Runs hard every hit up. Is commited 100% to his club. .Stayed for unders.
Has no court hearings or avo and assault charges. And doesn't run off and have a tantrum mid season for more money.
Semi is faster and better under high ball but mansour breaks more tackles and puts in more effort. I am not insane just not blind.
People are kidding if they dont think semi wasnt milking us for money when we where at our weakest and most desperate.
That left a bad smell with me.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Mansour is a poor man's Radradra (which is not an insult) and always carves us up. I reckon every team needs a winger like that, especially with a small fullback like Moylan or French. The Broncos already have Corey Oates though.

carson

Juniors
If found guilty whats people opinion on Semi? I dont want him here if is true. Sack on spot.

Isn't the Eels the only professional sporting body that signed up with the NO MORE Campaign...would be embarrassing if they didn't bump him...might be the real reason we are looking so hard for outside backs...

Gronk

Staff member
Isn't the Eels the only professional sporting body that signed up with the NO MORE Campaign...would be embarrassing if they didn't bump him...might be the real reason we are looking so hard for outside backs...

True that. Hopefully we can adjourn his case until October 2017.

Snoochies

First Grade
Why? Mansour is a beast.Runs for 150mtrs plus every game. Runs hard every hit up. Is commited 100% to his club. .Stayed for unders.
Has no court hearings or avo and assault charges. And doesn't run off and have a tantrum mid season for more money.
Semi is faster and better under high ball but mansour breaks more tackles and puts in more effort. I am not insane just not blind.
People are kidding if they dont think semi wasnt milking us for money when we where at our weakest and most desperate.

Not if he came to us

Fanbase

Juniors
ur kidding if you think Mansour is as good or better than semi. can u admit ur a panther yet?

Fanbase

Juniors
Mansour is a poor man's Radradra (which is not an insult) and always carves us up. I reckon every team needs a winger like that, especially with a small fullback like Moylan or French. The Broncos already have Corey Oates though.
I must be ill you actually make sense for once without droning on with the obvious. oates will go to back row in next couple of years

Latest posts