What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

lingard

Coach
I keep getting an advertisement for:
'Undies delivered monthly for only $20'
F#ck it. I reckon I'm gunna give it a go.

T-Boon

Coach
The only coach who has won a premiership in the last 15 years that didnt have a stable of star players is the sour faced bitch from Cronulla Flanahan. You need stars. Arthur isnt a coach that stars want to play for.
We should sign Flanagan as attack coach for next season.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The only coach who has won a premiership in the last 15 years that didnt have a stable of star players is the sour faced bitch from Cronulla Flanahan. You need stars. Arthur isnt a coach that stars want to play for.
We should sign Flanagan as attack coach for next season.
That Cronulla side had plenty of stars. Best forward pack in the comp, plus Maloney and Barba. Also Holmes and Bird before they were shit.

T-Boon

Coach
Well I think on paper this Parra team is man for man as good as that Cronulla team.
Flanagan should come in as an assistant. Offense coach.

People are naming the likes of Ennis and Maloney as stars. We have that callable of player in Gutherson, Moses etc

We do not have a Cam Smith, Taumalolo, Tedesco, Munster, Cook type of player.

Noise

Coach
Does anyone else think that Gutherson could follow many other top shelf fullbacks and become a 6?
He definitely could but he’d have to want to. I’m pretty sure one of the reasons he brushed manly last year was because they wanted him to play 6 and he knew he’d be playing fullback at Parra.

Latest posts