What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

The player will waive it if he thinks no bigger offers will be forthcoming or if it's mid season and he's keen to get on the field within those ten days. The cooling off period is to protect the player, and he's free to waive that protection if it suits him.
As i said.Twal and Bevan will be first graders.
Twal will overtake Alvaro before end of 2017

The Polar Bear Alvaro is overrated by eels fans, he's not much better than Mitch Allgood or Pat O'Hanlon, id put him in the same class.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Alvaro goes ok. In his first real year of NRL he is averaging approx 23 tackles per game and 85 metres per game and I am guessing he is doing this in less then 40 mins per game. While far from superstar stats, it isn't too bad considering he is probably on peanuts and he also is pretty safe, makes very few errors / missed tackles.

While he probably won't ever play rep footy but with those stats and he does seem to have a big motor, I reckon he will have a pretty decent and long career. A solid 3th or 4th prop for an a side on the cheap.

He also has potential to get better. I think he also has some ball skills which he hasn't shown yet in the nrl

Noise

Coach
Sounds so much like told Todd Carney, but then he did fall several times, so maybe it's not him

Yep. Pipeline = bubbler
External forces = NRL deciding on registering him
Highest peak = origin
Fall several times = carney been in trouble a thousand times

IFR33K

Coach
Yep. Pipeline = bubbler
External forces = NRL deciding on registering him
Highest peak = origin
Fall several times = carney been in trouble a thousand times

But carney isn't off contract. Wasn't one of the clues the player is contracted?

TheRam

Coach
Clue for the day..

I hit the highest peak but my fall was hard and fast - all my doing.

Jamal Idris.

Oh why am I playing this stupid game? Who gives a toss. We will sign someone or we won't sign someone.

But we better not lose Semi to any other NRL shit club, f**ken!

Parra47

Juniors
Alvaro goes fine, is a no nonsense front rower. Good value working type front rower that every team needs. Makes meters, solid defensively, takes a few players out of the opposition defensive line to put him down, creating space / gaps. And has a bit of an off load as well.

Last edited:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Ram will still lose his shit and blame Tepai

Well he'll blame someone but you're not going to stop a bloke from doing what he wants to do regardless of any situation .. And if we have another year where he stuffs us around and disrupts what BA and the team are trying to achieve than maybe we should organise a swap with hunt and get it over and done with

If semi really doesn't want to be here then why did he come back from Fiji? He could have went straight to France.
There are some trying to make him look money hungry and greedy but really if all this stuffing around and taking off back to Fiji and coming back is him and it doesn't fit in with our team plans then he is not bigger than the team and we should let him leave and if a swap for Hunt is on the cards then yeah let's do it.
But if he is happy at the club and team is happy with him then we should offer him a nice upgrade and extension.

El Diablo

Post Whore
CtCwxdyVYAE66bh.jpg