What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

theicemandanno

Juniors
Thats a bit naive my friend, Semi is not going to ask permission to speak to the Broncos early, and nobody would know if he did unless it was leaked, which has happened somewhere along the line, even then it can't be proven. Player managers do this all the time, especially if a player is not happy, Peter Nolan is a long term confidant and friend of Semi and they would be in contact anyway you would think.
If Semi wasn't happy which its clear he wasn't you can bet your bottom dollar his manager will be talking to anybody who has the money.
There is no naivety to it and the article in the telegraph confirming semi spoke with bennett should be enough for us to questiom the nrl if this is acceptable.

Gronk

Staff member
Well he'll blame someone but you're not going to stop a bloke from doing what he wants to do regardless of any situation .. And if we have another year where he stuffs us around and disrupts what BA and the team are trying to achieve than maybe we should organise a swap with hunt and get it over and done with

I need time to digest this.

If semi really doesn't want to be here then why did he come back from Fiji? He could have went straight to France.
There are some trying to make him look money hungry and greedy but really if all this stuffing around and taking off back to Fiji and coming back is him and it doesn't fit in with our team plans then he is not bigger than the team and we should let him leave and if a swap for Hunt is on the cards then yeah let's do it.
But if he is happy at the club and team is happy with him then we should offer him a nice upgrade and extension.

Well, he could have gone to France, but he would not have been allowed to play until his existing contractual situation was resolved.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Jamal Idris.

Oh why am I playing this stupid game? Who gives a toss. We will sign someone or we won't sign someone.

But we better not lose Semi to any other NRL shit club, f**ken!

rofl.gif

Stagger has you by the short and curlies like everyone, you guys cant resist a bit of gossip

admit it Ram, you love this

hybrideel

Bench
If the rumour of him meeting with the broncos when it is against the rules to do so unless we have given permission is true then that would suggest he or his manager is either hardballing us for more money or they want out.

hybrideel

Bench
http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/se...t/news-story/249bb6640376de5c4eedbd161db819ff

SEMI Radradra has revealed he met Brisbane coach Wayne Bennett this month as the Broncos prepare to launch a raid on the Eels star.

Radradra was first linked with a shock move to the Broncos in July and the meeting with Bennett will have Parramatta fans nervous.

The Fijian flyer still has a year remaining on his Eels deal and has vowed to honour the contract.

But the Broncos are prepared to pay big money to get Radradra to Red Hill as soon as possible. Last summer’s trading frenzy is proof players can be moved at any time regardless of their contracts.

Radradra was linked to a mid-year move to French rugby and there were also concerns he would not return from Fiji until granted a release.

Radradra said he was always prepared to return to Parramatta because “I always wanted to come back and play with the boys and finish off the season’’.

Speaking exclusively to The Daily Telegraph before Saturday’s Prime Minister’s XIII match against Papua New Guinea, Radradra said: “I ran into Wayne while I was in town visiting friends.

“I was there to see (Queensland Reds flyer) Eto Nabuli. There was nothing much with Wayne. He coached me during the All Stars.’’

Pressed on whether he would definitely run out for Parramatta in 2017, Radradra said: “I will definitely be there. I want to stay in the NRL. I love this game and I want to hang around at Parramatta.

“It was a tough year at Parra, but I’m looking forward to next year. We have a strong culture at the club and we never worry about much.

“I have one more year with Parra, and then I’ll decide what I do.’

Even though the Broncos have signed David Mead for next year, they would love a powerhouse figure such as Radradra.

Their recruitment manager Peter Nolan was the same man who made sure the winger felt comfortable and settled at Parramatta four years ago.

Reports suggested Brisbane were prepared to pay as much as $500,000 for Radradra andBroncos No. 7 Ben Hunt could be bound for Parramatta.

Radradra said he no longer wanted to talk about rugby — where he had an official offer from Bordeaux — and only cared about the NRL.

“I don’t want to talk about rugby, I love rugby league, I want to be a part of this game and I want to end my career in the NRL,’’ he said

Radradra made his Kangaroos debut in the Anzac Test, but admits he will have his work cut out with serious competition from Penrith’s Josh Mansour and potential future Brisbane teammate Corey Oates.

All three play on the left wing, but Radradra said he would happily switch to the right if it meant retaining his Kangaroos jumper for next month’s Four Nations tour.

The sight of him in full flight outside Greg Inglis was a real sight during a PM’s XIII training session on Friday in Port Moresby.

Parramatta have plenty of money in their cap after the enforced retirement of Anthony Watmough, Kieran Foran’s departure and the missed opportunity with Jarryd Hayne.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I didn't say all players sign in November. But we have already seen plenty of re-signings (of players already contracted for 2017) and it's only September.
Sure, but my point was that doesn't exclusively happen so it's entirely possible (I even think likely) that Semi won't settle on his future until net year.

hindy111

Post Whore
I fear pou will be telling us how he was right with horse head sk next year.
What a spine.Sheck.Luke.Johnson.Foran.
Luke missed a lot of footy sheck missed season and they add Foran.This will be one hell of a team.

Stevie

Bench
I fear pou will be telling us how he was right with horse head sk next year.
What a spine.Sheck.Luke.Johnson.Foran.
Luke missed a lot of footy sheck missed season and they add Foran.This will be one hell of a team.
Aaaaaaand drumroll please....
Stephen Kearney as coach.

Noise

Coach
@Stagger eel You have sucked everyone in with this game. Even if you're taking the piss I am enjoying it. How long will the clues keep coming for? Until (if) he signs?

Latest posts