What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
This latest indiscretion probably locks Burgess in for some sort of media role now?

Possibly married at first site?
Who knows he seems stupid enough to go on that shitshow.

How much did South’s cover up for this clown??? Bennett knows we’re all the cheap rugs are.

Cloeel

Juniors
Who knows he seems stupid enough to go on that shitshow.

How much did South’s cover up for this clown??? Bennett knows we’re all the cheap rugs are.

It makes you wonder. It's not like he played his career out and then all of a sudden decided to become a f**kwit when he retires.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Given his history I reckon it'll come down to money.
Could do. Wouldnt blame him if he took it either.

But i dont think he has ever left too many clubs for more money.
He left us originally due to a disagreement about where he should/wanted to play.
Left the Roosters for more money.
Left the Tigers cause they are a rabble.

SneakyEel

Juniors
I don't mind if he leaves. We have ready made replacements and for half the price Matterson may cost. Papali'i and Nikoure can do the same job for a lot cheapier

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
I don't mind if he leaves. We have ready made replacements and for half the price Matterson may cost. Papali'i and Nikoure can do the same job for a lot cheapier
Disagree that they could do the same job. Both are far superior middles to edges, IMO.
Papalii wants to be a middle too.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/02/18/eels-dominate-dragons-trial-as-young-backs-shine/
Despite starting on an edge before moving in tighter, Papali'i felt his best value at NRL level for the club would be in the middle.

"I'm hoping to play a bit more middle this year and stay there as long as I can," he added.

"I think I was ready to move on (from the Warriors) and grow so coming here was a good thing, the middles they have are going well in their prime years so I thought here I could grow a lot more as a middle."

Last edited:
Disagree that they could do the same job. Both are far superior middles to edges, IMO.
Papalii wants to be a middle too.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/02/18/eels-dominate-dragons-trial-as-young-backs-shine/
Despite starting on an edge before moving in tighter, Papali'i felt his best value at NRL level for the club would be in the middle.

"I'm hoping to play a bit more middle this year and stay there as long as I can," he added.

"I think I was ready to move on (from the Warriors) and grow so coming here was a good thing, the middles they have are going well in their prime years so I thought here I could grow a lot more as a middle."
He's saying our middles are shit!!

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

Marata is no longer an edge player.....ok if injuries during a game but not as a permanent option .....

Latest posts