What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Your favourite coach BA loves Bali

Parra signed him up in 2013 when he was on holidays over there.

I agree though Bali looks like a shithole i would never go there. Especially the corrupt cops over there who just want to rip off tourists
That explains a lot, I can see the merkin walking around in double pluggers and a Bintang singlet.

The Predictor

Juniors
Papali'i is a talent, but he was ordinary before joining us.

Wouldn't like to lose him, but I'd prefer that, than paying overs.

Let the poorly-run clubs pay overs.
“The boys love playing for BA”
Wondering what’s going through the boards, mine now…..we deserve everything we get, this has been an absolute disgrace, starting with the re signing of Brad, time to rebuild 😂

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Wondering what’s going through the boards, mine now…..we deserve everything we get, this has been an absolute disgrace, starting with the re signing of Brad, time to rebuild 😂
Why are we going to be rebuilding? 3 of our starting forwards from our last game against the panthers are still here in 2023 and we still have a shit load ($2 million or so..) to spend to get replacements…..

hineyrulz

Post Whore
id hate to see if we actually won a comp , how many players we would lose then..
Win sweet FA and still lose them.
Making week 2 mate is serious business, our roster wasn’t good enough apparently but it’s good enough to have the eyes picked out of it by other clubs. Imagine if we hadn’t extended the coach we’d only have about 4 players left. Thank goodness!!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What’s crazy money?? We offered him 425k plus a top up and for what he offered this year is big unders. Is he a one season wonder?? At 23 you’d think he’s only going to improve.

Hindy made a good point if it was still June 30 we’d have another half season to see his worth so it makes it harder for us. Oh for a sombrero!!!
You don't know our initial offer or our current offer. None of us do. Media speculation over values is worthless other than to stir up deadshits like yourself.