What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

gaffer

Juniors
I'm sure he has mate.

He is out of form mate and playing very basic and unthoughtful footy at the moment, which as a dummy half is not good at all. It is equally with the primary play maker the most important position a player needs to be switched on all the time.
maybe a touch up with a cattle prod to switch him before he runs on Then our runners have one on them to tickle him up between tackles

King-Gutho94

Coach
Im a rugby league lover who supports our Eels. Ill be interested in their development. I quite like The Tigpies.
I dont like them there supporters especially the balmain ones of the merger are very annoying.

Despite beating us on Monday its always reassuring a club like the tigers is more of a joke most of the time then what we are.

The more the tigers continually find ways to remain a basketcase is good news for Parramatta especially now penrith have sorted themselves out.

Gronk

Staff member
Good take on the Ponga extension by Gordie. Wayne Bennett is struggling without a few guns. I bet he'd take out spine in a flash, as shit as it is...

IFR33K

Coach
If we punt those think how much cap space we’ll have?? We can afford Brooks and maybe even keep Jakey??? It would be very exciting!!

I have no doubt we plan on keeping Jake. It’s obvious he’s been fast tracked to handle first grade.

lingard

Coach
Any thoughts on The Tigpies build up for 2023?
Their spine will be
Laurie, Douhi, Hastings and Korosau. Not bad at all. Also add Ice and a couple more and they may surprise next year. They do lose their current edge forwards though. They looked much improved last Monday. An early tip, they finish 2023 above our Eels.
Or they may keep Brooks at 6 and Doughi in the centres. Either way, I agree. They are fast becoming my second-favourite team.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Or they may keep Brooks at 6 and Doughi in the centres. Either way, I agree. They are fast becoming my second-favourite team.
My much loved deceased Aunty was a massive Magpies/Tigpies fan. We use to joke she was the person in The Magpie Suit. Through work, a supplier offered me GF tickets to the 2005 decider. I couldnt offer them to her quick enough. Till the time we lost her she was forever grateful she got to see her team win the competition. True some Tigpie supporters drive me crazy but my support remains in memory of my Aunty.
I know. Boring stuff but its why I support them in my own way. She would have given me heaps last Monday.

Latest posts