What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

TheRam

Coach
My much loved deceased Aunty was a massive Magpies/Tigpies fan. We use to joke she was the person in The Magpie Suit. Through work, a supplier offered me GF tickets to the 2005 decider. I couldnt offer them to her quick enough. Till the time we lost her she was forever grateful she got to see her team win the competition. True some Tigpie supporters drive me crazy but my support remains in memory of my Aunty.
I know. Boring stuff but its why I support them in my own way. She would have given me heaps last Monday.

Not boring at all mate. That's what footy is all about and I love that.

That's a great memory to have. How good. Cheers to you and your late Aunty for warming the cockles of my heart.

Cheers mate

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Surely if we signed Herbie he would go straight into the centres and Blake to compete for a wing spot.
I read somewhere he prefers right centre, would we move Will?

Gronk

Staff member
Surely if we signed Herbie he would go straight into the centres and Blake to compete for a wing spot.
I read somewhere he prefers right centre, would we move Will?
Waqa is worth keeping but isn't he only silly Gus Penrith overs ? IIRC we are paying like the full $500k now.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Waqa is worth keeping but isn't he only silly Gus Penrith overs ? IIRC we are paying like the full $500k now.

He’s worth $500k at most. The question is how many outside backs do you want on that much money? I reckon you only want to spend about $1.5M on your four starters, and Penisini will be worth $500k by the end of the year.

Latest posts