What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The only reference for it going directly back to the player is Paul Kent said it. I suspect what he meant is that it goes back to the 'collective players' in the form of wellbeing and post career initiatives. I've just spent 30 mins trying to find proper info without success.
Makes a f**kload more sense

hineyrulz

Post Whore
JA needs to pack on 7-8kgs in the off season of pure muscle. When he does he may actually be ok. Poor guy is a string bean and genetically weak.
If he packs on anymore weight how slow will be be then?? He already has the leg speed of an Injured Greg Drake.

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm also suprised some think Dunster could be a star. I think he could be an ok NRL player. Nothing more. I feel average would be his ceiling.
His may even be flushed out and not play NRL again. He isn't taking SIVO spot. Simmonson,Russel are all ahead of him. Cini most likely as well plus Waqa if still here.
Don't see him getting into our side in 2023.

hindy111

Post Whore
If he packs on anymore weight how slow will be be then?? He already has the leg speed of an Injured Greg Drake.

The problem is halfbacks need 100 games before they are any good. And you know what that means right lol.

Honestly JA best move would be to head to Penrith. Be the back up to N.Cleary in NSW CUP and develop there.
He won't have to deal with favouritism and all that. Unfortunately us fans are going to be bias based in his Dad. He needs to remove himself from that.
Plus imagine learning behind Jeff Robson 2.

hindy111

Post Whore
Honestly why are goons still walking around with nobody around wearing stupid pp2 masks.
And hitting pedestrian crossings with their hips.
My neighbours little 4yld kid was wearing one the other day. Honestly ridiculous.

yy_cheng

Coach
The problem is halfbacks need 100 games before they are any good. And you know what that means right lol.

Honestly JA best move would be to head to Penrith. Be the back up to N.Cleary in NSW CUP and develop there.
He won't have to deal with favouritism and all that. Unfortunately us fans are going to be bias based in his Dad. He needs to remove himself from that.
Plus imagine learning behind Jeff Robson 2.
Ja and chinny would become besties

They would watch and review every match together then chinny will introduce ja to some girls snd they would make awkward tiktoks together

King-Gutho94

Coach
I'm also suprised some think Dunster could be a star. I think he could be an ok NRL player. Nothing more. I feel average would be his ceiling.
His may even be flushed out and not play NRL again. He isn't taking SIVO spot. Simmonson,Russel are all ahead of him. Cini most likely as well plus Waqa if still here.
Dunster needs to just get back on the park next year and get some confidence back.

Anyone expecting anything else is being harsh on the kid.

That was a traumatic injury that takes 2-3 years to get over physically & mentally.

I remember Ashley Graham took 4-5 years to recover from that shocking ankle injury back in 2003 when playing for Parra.

He probably didn't play his best until he joined North Queensland.

Eelementary

Post Whore

Unpopular opinion - either Sivo gets a rocket up him to work harder, or we find a new winger.

He just doesn't work hard enough rucking the ball out.

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
I know the guys at Bankstown bulls, his junior club think highly of him. When matto found out a kid at the club was sick, matto went well out of his way to help cheer the kid up. All on his own too. They all only have good things to say about him

That’s why it surprises me how he left the tigers, and now his antics re suspension/fine.
Maybe matto just doesn't take shit from no merkin and doesn't give a shit what people think of him. Who knew he had a charity and did all these things for kids???? He doesn't promote it, so I guess he does it from his heart and not for his own recognition....which is admirable

As for his falling out at the tigers, who knows what really happened. Maybe he just stood up for what he believes in...

As for this suspension saga, the more I think about it, the more I'm coming around. f**k the nrl. It's obvious they favour certain teams. It's obvious the eels are not nrl darlings and always cop the rough end...

f**k the nrl

Cloeel

Juniors
Maybe matto just doesn't take shit from no merkin and doesn't give a shit what people think of him. Who knew he had a charity and did all these things for kids???? He doesn't promote it, so I guess he does it from his heart and not for his own recognition....which is admirable

As for his falling out at the tigers, who knows what really happened. Maybe he just stood up for what he believes in...

As for this suspension saga, the more I think about it, the more I'm coming around. f**k the nrl. It's obvious they favour certain teams. It's obvious the eels are not nrl darlings and always cop the rough end...

f**k the nrl

He promotes his charity work on instagram all the time.