What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

The Predictor

Juniors
That might be a bit hard with all the concusion after effect stories coming out about former legends of the game lately...

I predict a massive reluctance on parents to have their kids play such a heavy contact sport into the future - which favours soccer and even AFL participation.
True, but they were different times, hopefully they “right the ship” the best they can, u will also find salary cap will evolve, and players will want much bigger $$$ and stay in the game a shorter time to minimise the damage

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
I don't know if that's it. Do we even know for sure he's been given a spell? Maybe he's busy, very powerful millionaires have shitloads to do apparently.

Last edited by a moderator:

strider

Post Whore
die-antwoord-yolandi.gif

die-antwoord-yolandi.gif

die-antwoord-yolandi.gif

die-antwoord-yolandi.gif

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I've taken my own personal stand/action against one of them over the past 6 weeks or so given you aren't allowed to put a Mod on Ignore, by refusing to reply or reference him/her/they during that time even when they quote my posts...

Can't explain how hard it has been not replying to some of the shit posts I've seen from him/her/they in that time.... Ignoring mods really should be an option....

Stay strong hindy111!
I've tried to put my f**king self on ignore, that doesn't work either :eek: