What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Moses and Dyl aren't instinctive... they are more instinctive than they are structured. But they are told to play structured.
The whole point of structure is to accommodate players that lack football instincts. The more instinctive the player the less structure he needs.

I still get confused why it matters where the try starts from... it always ends in the same spot place and is only ever worth the same amount of points.
I think it can legitimately be considered an area of weakness and something to focus on and improve to increase the total amount of tries. As other teams who score less from further out could improve that area of their attack. So I don't know if scoring more from further out comes at the expense of scoring fewer closer in.

emjaycee

Coach
I think it can legitimately be considered an area of weakness and something to focus on and improve to increase the total amount of tries. As other teams who score less from further out could improve that area of their attack. So I don't know if scoring more from further out comes at the expense of scoring fewer closer in.
We did alright last season.
1672909412433.png

emjaycee

Coach
Yes but shouldn't we look to improve areas of weakness? If scoring more tries further out comes at the expense of scoring fewer closer in then fair enough, but I don't think that's true.
If you score from further out, doesn't that mean you didn't get closer in and therefore couldn't score from closer in (because you can't score twice obviously)?

Latest posts