What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

yy_cheng

Coach
Yes, he can if he stays fit. Problem is, we anticipate that the best use of him will be for sixty minutes per game. At least that's my thinking. The question was, should we let Moses go and sign Manu or Sualii at fullback and put JA as fulltime half-back. Well, if Hodgson was in the peak of form and fitness it might work. But currently, I have my doubts. I am one of those who think that Moses is overrated, but I still would prefer to keep the status quo than embark on such a radical experiment that largely hinges on Hodgson remaining fit all year.
I think if we get a new coach then things can change but now i think about it, i do prefer to have dyl than moses

strider

Post Whore
Wests tigers are where we were a decade ago a basketcase at board level.

They sack coaches like no tomorrow and how that Pascoe still has the gig as CEO is beyond me.
Ok ... the question needs to be asked ... how come your replies to quotes are above the quote? The forum puts the cursor below the quote when you select quote .... what magic are you doing here? ..... these are the important questions

Incorrect

Coach
It's a hierarchy thing... @King-Gutho94 is above all of us.... And you are beneath some of the rest of us.... You'll know when you see this reply who some of the other people above you are....

Ok ... the question needs to be asked ... how come your replies to quotes are above the quote? The forum puts the cursor below the quote when you select quote .... what magic are you doing here? ..... these are the important questions

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
You just do it this way, I assume

King-Gutho94

Coach
@strider

In response to your question about commenting above the quote.

My phone is playing up whenever I respond to the quotes.

It starts randomly spacing out and what I am typing gets jumbled in the quote.

Not sure if anyone else has this problem. As I won't be touching anything and it just starts.

So I basically type up on notes and then paste it above the quote to avoid having to redo everything.

JokerEel

Coach
They have sacked two in 11 years. Second one was Maguire

Well you have Taylor & Madge who was sacked.
Potter & Sheens who were not so sacked
Cleary quit
Kimmorley was treated poorly last year by the club and was never going to get the head coach gig.

Then you have a splattering of 2 game coaches.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Who do you reckon will miss out for the Tigers to make it? I can't see them being better than Canberra or Manly or even the Dogs. They might not even be better than the Dolphins or St George.
Every year there’s maybe eight teams fighting for about two spots. The difference between winning ten games and winning thirteen might only be a few key injuries or suspensions.

strider

Post Whore
@strider

In response to your question about commenting above the quote.

My phone is playing up whenever I respond to the quotes.

It starts randomly spacing out and what I am typing gets jumbled in the quote.

Not sure if anyone else has this problem. As I won't be touching anything and it just starts.

So I basically type up on notes and then paste it above the quote to avoid having to redo everything.
Analed by a phone with a randomly spaced jumbled quote

hindy111

Post Whore
I agree but also depends on the coaching and more importantly their level of fitness. Generally the better teams have better fitness. They also have made some strange decisions like letting Hastings go and keeping Brooks. Imo Hastings a much better player.

Two biggest improvers this year to be Tigers and Dogs but will either make the 8? I expect the top 8 will be same as last year and all have improved except Panthers who have gone backwards, squad wise, imo and maybe back to the pack while injuries always play a big part.

Who knows. Potentially us. Injuries happen. I can see the Sharks and Cowboys going backwards. It doesn't take much to go from a top side to missing out on the top 8.