What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
the irony is, we're happy to sack the merkin if things go pear shape on the field despite not having autonomy on the squad he wants?

what other head coach operates like this?
I reckon most of them. And I don’t think the results of a single season will get anyone rissoled from a coaching position. The results would have to be poor for a sustained period for a coach to get the arse. Otherwise it would be off field outcomes that got a coach sacked.

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well you can self report if you want to mate.
bitch slap GIF

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I could be reading into it too much, but being the head coach and getting overridden by the committee at the eleventh hour, isn't a good look for the coach......don't you think??
Which is exactly why the rugby league media reported it this way. It’s normal procedure ffs, but now reported as infighting or the classic ‘lurching from one disaster to the next’.

Soto

Bench
Murchie is on $275k.
Just on Murchie he's always been a 2nd rower. BA was playing him as a middle. He's not a fkn middle. I watched Murchie over the years and he's a decent 2nd rower without being given the opportunity to play in that position.
Played well at Canberra and the Warriors in the backrow....but no we go and sign Davey...please...also Doorey was playing well and didn't deserve to be dropped back to nswrl cup...there is only one person to blame for the above...💥

Incorrect

Coach
Which is exactly why the rugby league media reported it this way. It’s normal procedure ffs, but now reported as infighting or the classic ‘lurching from one disaster to the next’.
Every f**king time that idiot Hooper opens his mouth or posts an article ... that's what I call lurching from one disaster to another one.... It mystifies me how he has got to where he is.