What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
Good. The coach doesn’t run the club.

These merkins and their diligence is why we made the grand final, and why we would’ve made the finals again if it weren’t for injuries and suspensions.

Anything to stir up our dopey fans ffs

For the head coach to be doing the recruiting in 2023, it really would be amateur hour.

I see your drew the short straw again on the debating team.

You truly are a relentless troll on your own team forum. You need help and fast.

This place wouldn’t be the same without him [Pou] imagine the lack of discussion if he left us??
Yeah, imagine that...

Happy GIF

Avenger

Immortal
Lol wow!! We don’t pay overs ffs!!
I wonder what angle Pou will have here? Either he’s not on that much or he’s worth it because 3 NRL clubs have recruited him to play first grade and be part of their top 30.

What will he say about Momoisea? We know he’s already a fan of Hodgson and made out that the journalists were lying about his contract figure and we needed him for his leadership and bicep curl technique.

@Poupou Escobar

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I wonder what angle Pou will have here? Either he’s not on that much or he’s worth it because 3 NRL clubs have recruited him to play first grade and be part of their top 30.

What will he say about Momoisea? We know he’s already a fan of Hodgson and made out that the journalists were lying about his contract figure and we needed him for his leadership and bicep curl technique.

@Poupou Escobar
The club did the right thing @Incorrect

chiefy1

Bench
it's not a good look for everyone involved as far as I'm concerned.

it may also answer why our outside back depth is absolute gash..

imagine Bennett getting overridden for a player he wants.

Yeah but Bennett wouldn't want
well if the reports are true than it was combined effort by those numpties called the recruitment and retention committee...

PS you're a bag of a junk

Rubber stamped by the bush coach aswell

jk13

First Grade
don't worry, we're tracking well for a good pick in the draft. hoping we go outside back

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It’s hard to believe that MON and Sarantinos only knew at the last minute. I thought BA didn’t do recruitment. There’s plenty that doesn’t make sense about this.
It just means that he has input into the process, including deciding the players he needs/wants, but he doesn’t have final sign off. It’s called governance. Boring shit, but protects organisations and people from risk.

Latest posts