What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

JokerEel

Coach
Sorry brother I don't agree with that. Halfbacks are are as rare as hens teeth, especially excellent ones. Moses' kicking game makes a shit set turn into a a good one. He was a must keep and Sanders is not guaranteed of making it, especially under Ricky Stuart who has destroyed many halfbacks over the years.

If he does, he will come back, nothing surer. Nobody wants to remain in Canberra.

True about them being as rare as hens teeth.

I guess it is timing to know when to let your halfback go. Take The Roosters and South's as an example both brought youth in both probably won't lead them to a grand final possibly both teams miss the 8 this year.

Would have been great for Sanders to stick around and learn his trade for the next 2-3 seasons using the DCE way of coming through.

I do hope we have success next season but it will take alot of luck

JokerEel

Coach
A maximum of three teams will win it in that time. With this squad we’re a chance. If we miss the eight this year it’s because we’ve had to use too many backups, not because the ones we have are no good.

Stats!

But yeah the backups we had just aren't good enough this year with another year under their belts let's hope they will be better.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Stats!

But yeah the backups we had just aren't good enough this year with another year under their belts let's hope they will be better.
In the ideal season your backups play not at all. At the opposite end of the continuum is the worst possible season where your bottom 17 players appear in every game while all your best players are unavailable every week. Obviously the reality will be somewhere in between (but closer to the first). We have definitely had more top 17 players unavailable this year than last year and possibly any year in the past decade. When I get off the shitter I might look into it.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
if size is all you need Justin Tsoulos and Aaron Cannings would be the best players in eels history
There’s a difference between saying you need size and saying size is the only thing you need. You’d have to be stupid or dishonest to claim they are the same thing. Not calling you a liar mate.

When I get off the shitter I might look into it.
chicken nuggets toilet GIF