What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You know what I don’t get about those two fat merkins on TCT. Don’t get me wrong I like some of their content and I love the Eels as much as them but how can you devote all your life to Parra? I mean two grown men going to training sessions, masturbating consistently during preseason, going to after game events, podcasts, debriefs etc etc.

I thought my buddy @emjaycee was bad going to every home game since 1981 but this is next level.
I reckon they are making money from it.

oldmancraigy

Coach
You know what I don’t get about those two fat merkins on TCT. Don’t get me wrong I like some of their content and I love the Eels as much as them but how can you devote all your life to Parra? I mean two grown men going to training sessions, masturbating consistently during preseason, going to after game events, podcasts, debriefs etc etc.

I thought my buddy @emjaycee was bad going to every home game since 1981 but this is next level.

Are you sure they masturbate together in preaseason???

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Bullshit, you love an argument. Would you be like that in person? I don’t think so. I think you’d be a good guy and quite worldly but here you f**king turn into Mr Hyde.
This is a place for factual discussions and hysterical whinging. Making friends is what we do in real life, and it's tiring biting my tongue because merkins might piss their knickers over being contradicted. This place is my escape from the clown world of platitudes and agreeing to disagree.

eels_fan

First Grade

Criticise their work, intentions, viewpoints etc but to personally attack them on their body shape is just immature gutter commentary and takes away from any actual point you may be trying to make. So unnecessary and stupid.

Incorrect

Coach
Actually it was seeing the Broncos squad that broke me. We will never have a team that good. For all the years they were shit those merkins never lost a single player they wanted to keep. And as soon as they found the money they got Walsh to get homesick. I reckon they'll find the 'cap space' to keep Payne Haas too.
I believe you're correct Re Haas and reports on ABC Radio just now suggest he's ready to re-commit to the Boncos....

Avenger

Immortal
Criticise their work, intentions, viewpoints etc but to personally attack them on their body shape is just immature gutter commentary and takes away from any actual point you may be trying to make. So unnecessary and stupid.
Are you saying that because you’re fat or are you virtue signalling for fat people?

parra pete

Referee
Oops, I just saw this. I just posted similar. I think it might just do the trick.

He and RCG should go away on a Greek Island holiday together. Maybe for a month or so and just hang and chill and bond together. Get some rays, swallow eat some souvlaki with tzatziki sauce and wash it all down with that wonderfully refreshing tangy urine retsina wine they have. I know it did wonders for me when me and my mate Bobby Dazzler did just that back in the day. We came back new men we did and never looked back. What happens on a Greek holiday stays on a Greek holiday.
For our 50th anniversary, I took my wife to Hawaii...
...and for our 51st I plan to go back and get her.

Latest posts