What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Then you aren't much of a footy forum administrator then if you don't get most people post when they are angry or annoyed at something. Anger and annoyance is a motivator. When people are happy, they tend to kick back and chill.

For me to even have to break it down for you to this very basic level shows me what I have suspected all along. You are in the wrong job. Nothing to be ashamed of mate. Many people have wrangled themselves into a job that they are not suited to or qualified to do. You just happen to be one of those and you also don't seem to realise it.

So for this forum sites sake, the one that you are meant to police and encourage people to be part of, stop trying to put people off of what is the bread and butter of any public forum which is passionate, emotive discussion and dialogue between posters no matter how negative it may feel to you and your posse of sunshine drum beaters as long as it doesn't become liable.

Not that hard is it?

If you really think you can patronize me with that crap you're kidding yourself.

You seem to have difficulty separating administrative duties from expressing one's personal opinion.

The Predictor

Juniors
T
Maybe if you are so disappointed with the Eels you should consider your options too!!
That’s not how it works, you are a novelty
This is where the club needs to have some balls and say NO. Unless he has a clause in his contract, it needs to be NO. f**king joke.
This is the difference between us and the panfers, they happily moved RCG on, who much better than paulo, look at them look at us….quite simple really, have some conviction and u will prosper, if not ….u suck forever

The Predictor

Juniors
S
This is a place for factual discussions and hysterical whinging. Making friends is what we do in real life, and it's tiring biting my tongue because merkins might piss their knickers over being contradicted. This place is my escape from the clown world of platitudes and agreeing to disagree.
So we have to pay for your down time, with your holier than though bullshit

Latest posts