What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
What does this mean really ? Gus and Ricky miss out. ;)

There comes a point surely as a player do you really trust the dream Gus is selling especially as a big money player.

We have seen it happen so often now he can cut you on a moments notice if he has a new star on the market to chase and needs to find room in the cap.

It's not a healthy environment to be in.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
even the great coaches had better platforms to work off when they started at their respective clubs...but yeah, it took 10 years so he has to be a shit coach.
Stuart won his only premiership in his rookie year. Twenty years later he still hasn’t won his second. The number of years is irrelevant since luck and resourcing are major factors in winning competitions.

oldmancraigy

Coach
I have it on good authority that while DA was at the warriors, during there run to the gf, they stopped all drills and were playing piggy in the middle

The week of the grand final some dude who was a failure as a head coach turned up to training. He saw the piggy in the middle and got upset

IFR33K

Coach
yeah, the biggest one is probably his preparation going into this season...

it could cost him his job in the next 12 months if he doesn't fix the imbalance of the squad..

writing has been on the wall for a few years now.

Lack of juniors coming thru is the telltale. Not sure how he can correct an unbalanced squad without much to choose from…

yy_cheng

Coach
here's an urban myth for ya...not sure how gospel this is but here goes..

Just before the GF Parra hired Peter Sharp to be our AC for 2010, Sharpie turned up at the GF Captains run where the players were playing touch footy and having a good ole laugh whilst DA stood back and watched, PS went up to DA and said...what's going on here? DA apparently shrugged his shoulders and said, well it's been working for them for 2 months why change now?..PS's reaction was apparently gobsmacked and couldn't believe the players weren't zoned in with what was going to happen in 24 hours.

anyway...I can't even remember where I heard this but it was interesting nevertheless.
Is he the electrician?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Come on guys don't chuck your bums in the corner the season isn't over yet!!!

Did i tell you about the time me and Snoopy Collins hired a rowboat and had an amazing romantic day out on the Murrumbidgee river??? We packed a lunch and then amazingly we bumped into Mal Meninga and me and Snoopy smelt his finger. Then they all played for the Hay Magpies with Dave Furner and Toots Croker. Did i tell you all what great mates we all are???