What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soto

Bench
Anyone know how many dopes turned up last night?
I'm guilty as charged...wtf did I put myself through that absolute car crash. I did leave with 11 to go..as a season ticket holder of 24 years I believe I deserve a refund for the whole season.
As I was walking out they announced and thanked our 35000+ members. I can almost guarantee that number will drop by 10-15000.
I don't even want to renew my 5 season tickets. With the same coach, staff and players there will be more of the same next year..
Hence if they don't change, I will by not renewing. Fk them

King-Gutho94

Coach
I am however looking forward to reading reports of how the players are killing it in the off season training, scoring tries at will, running hard, looking fit, tackling everything that moves, players are catching up to Gutho...it's got me all excited
Well it will be the longest pre-season ever.

We play our last game on the 24th August almost unheard of to finish that early.

No wonder we weren't interested in playing finals we got an extra week holiday.

The Predictor

Juniors
I
I'm guilty as charged...wtf did I put myself through that absolute car crash. I did leave with 11 to go..as a season ticket holder of 24 years I believe I deserve a refund for the whole season.
As I was walking out they announced and thanked our 35000+ members. I can almost guarantee that number will drop by 10-15000.
I don't even want to renew my 5 season tickets. With the same coach, staff and players there will be more of the same next year..
I feel for you, champion!

Happy MEel

First Grade
Make sure you cancel the auto renew via email to the memberships email, or you’ll be signed up regardless. You can still renew but at least it’s your own decision. We can wait and see what transpires this off season.

yy_cheng

Coach
I am however looking forward to reading reports of how the players are killing it in the off season training, scoring tries at will, running hard, looking fit, tackling everything that moves, players are catching up to Gutho...it's got me all excited
And how our new attacking structures are so sublime against our reggies defense

Avenger

Immortal
That’s usually on the glass half full, rose coloured glasses TCT website. It’s the place to be if you believe in rainbow coloured unicorns ridden by Brad Arthur.

If only you saw them at training. You’d be a true believer too.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
That’s usually on the glass half full, rose coloured glasses TCT website. It’s the place to be if you believe in rainbow coloured unicorns ridden by Brad Arthur.

If only you saw them at training. You’d be a true believer too.
The best was Bald Hodgson was going to totally transform the side and be the leader we’ve been crying out for. Fkn lol.

Avenger

Immortal
The best was Bald Hodgson was going to totally transform the side and be the leader we’ve been crying out for. Fkn lol.
Everyone except those clowns, MON and BA knew he was busted yet we took a gamble on him. He also did it with Watmough and the same lame excuse was used - Leadership.

Yet there seems to be no accountability, no recourse. They are like these fat Americans serving me who expect a 22% tip just for doing their job.