What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
and let me tell you about the time when Simon Woolford ,Quentin Pongia, Ken Nagas, Bradley Clyde, Laurie Daley Gary Belcher travelled out to play on the Hay Park Oval...along with Mal, and how Big Arthur Beetson coached the All Stars team, and Billy Harrigan was referee...not to mention Toookey, Roarty, David Furner...and yeah, we are great mates..and I am proud of them and our friendship which has endured for many years.
Football is just relaxation for me.
I can't do anything to change any results. Ob la di, ob la dah..View attachment 78250
Nice pic Pete.

parra pete

Referee
Plus (Orange Shirt - Raiders Club Doctor Wilson Lo..and Yellow shirt No 1 Strapper Grant Hogan)..these blokes gave up their free time to play in Hay. Why wouldn't I be proud of them and their mateship...and they did it without sticking their hands out for payment.
Shame that players these days don't seem to have that attitude of 'giving back'.
Back in 1980 the Hay Club was fortunate to have Peter Wynn, Bob O'Reilly, Mick Cronin, Peter Smith and Alan Geelan come out to Hay for a weekend, attending a Presentation Night and an afternoon of Pig chasing. I was able to arrange that with friendships I arranged through my connections through Rugby League. Those visits probably don't mean much to Sydney based League fans, but for us out here in the bush, it gives little Clubs the opportunity to meet the heroes and maybe help the code survive a little longer against the odds.
I will NEVER apologise for having friends, or even 'name dropping'. They are mates, and I enjoy catching up with them and talking about life and football.
If that offends people, and gets me offside with them, so be it!!! Water off a duck's back...

I am however looking forward to reading reports of how the players are killing it in the off season training, scoring tries at will, running hard, looking fit, tackling everything that moves, players are catching up to Gutho...it's got me all excited

Oh yes can’t wait for the usual suspects to come out with their preseason reports like how they did with Hodgson and Superman. It’s amazing how people can train great against Jersey Flegg players.

That’s usually on the glass half full, rose coloured glasses TCT website. It’s the place to be if you believe in rainbow coloured unicorns ridden by Brad Arthur.

If only you saw them at training. You’d be a true believer too.
They are on the Leagues club payroll. They will never call for the coaches head. I see they are pumping up the next Arthur coming through ranks. One of them said he plays Harry Grant. I truly hope he is the next Harry Grant.

Latest posts