What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
They over rate everyone by about 60%. If they are saying he’s like Mick Ennis then it’s likely he’s more similar to Parramatta Mitch Rein.
They’re not saying he’s as good as a bloke who played Origin. They’re giving a description of his playing style by using an example everyone would know. If they said he pays like Shane Flanagan or Ryan Schofield it would be meaningless to most readers.

TheRam

Coach
Everyone except those clowns, MON and BA knew he was busted yet we took a gamble on him. He also did it with Watmough and the same lame excuse was used - Leadership.

Yet there seems to be no accountability, no recourse. They are like these fat Americans serving me who expect a 22% tip just for doing their job.

How true. American style expected tipping is a joke and actually makes for lower total income for the average service employee.

Noise

Coach
They’re not saying he’s as good as a bloke who played Origin. They’re giving a description of his playing style by using an example everyone would know. If they said he pays like Shane Flanagan or Ryan Schofield it would be meaningless to most readers.
And I’m saying he’s more likely a similar style of player to Mitch Rein.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Everyone except those clowns, MON and BA knew he was busted yet we took a gamble on him. He also did it with Watmough and the same lame excuse was used - Leadership.

Yet there seems to be no accountability, no recourse. They are like these fat Americans serving me who expect a 22% tip just for doing their job.

Them fat Americans are probs getting two bucks an hour without tips.

Bandwagon

Staff member
On a separate topic, I didn't realise we had a couple of changes at board level earlier in the year, with the Centrebet/Deals Direct guy moving on.

I did some intitial research, I'll be interested to see what this guy can bring commercially to the club, surely he has some contacts with some spare cash - https://au.linkedin.com/in/matthew-beach-a7723972 https://www.mhcarnegie.com/matthew-beach

I think by the new constitution terms are now three years, and every year one third of the appointments are up for appointment. I think there is also a limit on the number of times you can be re-appointed

King-Gutho94

Coach
Tct Boys are saying mick Ennis
I have heard MA has a bit of cheek about him.

I was told from a family friend whose son played with and against MA at junior reps & club level.

That MA didn't mind playing the don't you know who my dad is card when it suited.

Latest posts