What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

JokerEel

Coach
Penisini, Brown and Moses would’ve all got hefty upgrades. Gutherson, Paulo, RCG, Matterson and Lane too. I reckon those eight merkins would be taking up half the cap. That leaves $6M for the remaining 22 players. There’s not much left for more stars. Minimum salary for 22 players is over $2.6M.

Lane is max 450k Will won't be on more than 400k

hindy111

Post Whore
Top 6 definite.
Tago is overrated for mine but probably top 10 still.
I still don’t reckon RTS or Wighton will stay in centres.
Garrick, Lomax and Averillo ahead of all 5 below them is some of the dumbest shit I’ve seen. And I’ve been on this forum for awhile.

Tagos defense is suspect

King-Gutho94

Coach
I can just see the muppets in charge patting themselves on the back.

Thinking we have managed to rort the cap by medically retiring 2 blokes off the cap. Clearing up valuable cap space and spots.

Despite the fact neither should have been signed in the first place.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I can just see the muppets in charge patting themselves on the back.

Thinking we have managed to rort the cap by medically retiring 2 blokes off the cap. Clearing up valuable cap space and spots.

Despite the fact neither should have been signed in the first place.
We needed to fill the squad ffs. Who else could we have gotten as cheap as a couple of blokes in their thirties? You seem to think we had all this cap space to sign top line players, despite making the finals for four straight years. The salary cap had to bite eventually.

Latest posts