What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Johnny88

Juniors
SHOOSH
Which player agent is set to quit his job to link up with an out-of-Sydney NRL outfit to work in the club’s recruitment team?

SHOOSH
Which NRL coach will start next season under serious pressure to hold his job, despite enjoying plenty of success. He is seemingly starting to wear thin on some of the club’s heavy hitters.

SHOOSH
Which club made a serious play for ex-Parramatta flyer Semi Radradra? What killed any prospect of the deal though was the near $900,000 transfer fee to buy the winger out of his Lyon rugby union deal.

Which NRL club was keen to make a play for Semi Radradra but baulked at the $900k transfer fee? Picture: AFP

SHOOSH
Which NRL coach will start next season under serious pressure to hold his job, despite enjoying plenty of success. He is seemingly starting to wear thin on some of the club’s heavy hitters.
Not us, as plenty of success doesn't apply (except to Pou's acceptance of flaccid mediocrity).

But WTF re Semi's transfer fee? That's some serious bickies his rugby club wants in return for him leaving early.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Are you sure Pou? Maybe you should seriously reconsider? Think about it you could enjoy live games on a by weekly basis and on a personal level a new found joy and extrication of the perpetual plagued misery and suffering that has become the Parramatta Eels.

No seriously go on think about it. Do it. Think about all the new dumb dumb Pirate fans that you could edumicate and show your superior and exceptional intellect and knowledge to.

Go on do it. Pleeeeease!!!!
I didn’t choose to follow the Eels, merkin, and I couldn’t choose to follow anyone else.

In contrast, I chose to support Chelsea in the EPL but win, lose or draw I just can’t force myself to give a shit.

yy_cheng

Coach
I didn’t choose to follow the Eels, merkin, and I couldn’t choose to follow anyone else.

In contrast, I chose to support Chelsea in the EPL but win, lose or draw I just can’t force myself to give a shit.
Indian dads are like that. Very strict otherwise you bring shame to your family

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Couldn't be us, we don't do 3rd parties but then, we like players with bung knees. If he doesn't work out we can meducally retire him

It doesn’t mean third party payments, it’s taking about a third party doing the asking so Melbourne can truthfully deny it. I’d take him in a heartbeat. Time to start taking some risks.

JokerEel

Coach