What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Stevie

Bench
The hard part to cop at the moment as it seems like we have nothing going on. I hope that’s not the case, but the fact the Roosters have Spencer L and Dom Young etc who are already 2 very good players just sucks.
Im tipping we go much further backwards this year and it’s quite upsetting. I was not confident at all heading into 23 and even more pessimistic about 24.

JokerEel

Coach
The hard part to cop at the moment as it seems like we have nothing going on. I hope that’s not the case, but the fact the Roosters have Spencer L and Dom Young etc who are already 2 very good players just sucks.
Im tipping we go much further backwards this year and it’s quite upsetting. I was not confident at all heading into 23 and even more pessimistic about 24.

We have plenty going on but just not first grade.

The problem is now do we buy players that will block a path for a junior.

We tried to buy the centre from the Tits but he wants more years than we offered.

hindy111

Post Whore

Roosters added quality. We added Harper.
But our squads better in 24 and we also got hammered with injuries and suspensions badly this year. I think we will bounce back.

Noise

Coach
We have plenty going on but just not first grade.

The problem is now do we buy players that will block a path for a junior.
First grade is the only thing that matters. We should still be trying to improve the first grade squad (that came 10th) for next year. We’ve been relying on the next big thing from our juniors for a long time now and haven’t won shit. Most teams that finished outside the 8 have either added some better players or signed better coaches . We signed Morgan Harper.

JokerEel

Coach
First grade is the only thing that matters. We should still be trying to improve the first grade squad (that came 10th) for next year. We’ve been relying on the next big thing from our juniors for a long time now and haven’t won shit. Most teams that finished outside the 8 have either added some better players or signed better coaches . We signed Morgan Harper.

First grade isn't all that matters.

I agree we have been relying on the next big thing and that's due to poor coaching in our Junior pathways.

Panfers and Broncos played in the GF last season have lost players and now rely on Juniors to fill those positions.

Morgan Harper isn't my ideal pick especially that we have Simmonson in our top 30 and both are playing the same role.

Noise

Coach
Panfers and Broncos played in the GF last season have lost players and now rely on Juniors to fill those positions.
Really?

Panthers lose Crichton and fill his spot with Alamotti (not a Panthers junior) .

Broncos lose Flegler and fill his spot with Fletcher Baker (not a Broncos junior).