What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

lingard

Coach
Well it allegedly happened multiple times, so I’d say yes it happened multiple times. He’s a maggot that hides behind a drinking problem.
Mate, I think men beating up on women is reprehensible. But nothing I've read makes it explicitly clear he was a serial offender - which makes me wonder about the part alcohol might have played.
He was evidently arrested (and ultimately found innocent) of another incident where alcohol clearly played a major part. I just thought you may have had some more information to prompt you to call him a maggot.

This article indicates there were "four separate charges" against Scott, for which it appears he was found guilty of at least two, maybe three.

Perhaps that's enough for you to realise it's repeated, and stop forgivingly trying to write it off as a single alcohol-influenced incident?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
This article indicates there were "four separate charges" against Scott, for which it appears he was found guilty of at least two, maybe three.

Perhaps that's enough for you to realise it's repeated, and stop forgivingly trying to write it off as a single alcohol-influenced incident?
@lingard Barty pretty much found what I was saying. I’ll say it again he’s a maggot hiding behind alcohol issues.

TheCrowe

Juniors
"could now potentially look to return to rugby league via reserve grade"
First they are saying SL or rugby then say he may come back via reserve grade.
Is a 2nd tier contract allowed?

Incorrect

Coach

ALX25

Bench
Well done to the NRL in not allowing C**tis Scott back. Let's hope it is a blanket ban for life.

On M.Lodge, well I'd say karma has been at play with two ACL injuries. Another one and likely career over.

On M.Jennings if you feel that he shouldn't join the Roosters, then start a campaign to pressure the NRL & Sponsors. Perhaps this is why one of their sponsors is withdrawing support? ;)

yy_cheng

Coach
Well done to the NRL in not allowing C**tis Scott back. Let's hope it is a blanket ban for life.

On M.Lodge, well I'd say karma has been at play with two ACL injuries. Another one and likely career over.

On M.Jennings if you feel that he shouldn't join the Roosters, then start a campaign to pressure the NRL & Sponsors. Perhaps this is why one of their sponsors is withdrawing support? ;)
Don't they pump chickens with roids?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
maybe Foxtell and the Telecrap should try this instead of the morons that they employ

Tiger5150

Bench
Well he may not have had a choice for the documentary. All coaches carry on like porkchops lets be honest.

Imagine if we had the audio & camera inside the box with Bellamy you would only hear the same 2 words F & C and see a shitload of spit.

Pascoe & Chairman Lee probably signed off on it before Madge had a chance to reject it.

Madge got whiteanted a lot at the Tigers.

There last 3 coaches Ivan, Sheens & Madge have 8 premierships as coach between them and they did do SFA with that mob.
Well one of Sheens premiership’s was with that mob…..so there is that

T.S Quint

Coach
Mate, I think men beating up on women is reprehensible. But nothing I've read makes it explicitly clear he was a serial offender

From the link that Avenger posted:
https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/n...ws-story/9de2e299296f65a1df7b1cc6bd1786dd?amp

A lot of the mistakes I’ve made happened when I was under the influence of alcohol... I’ve cut it out of my life,” Scott previously said to News Corp.

Scott also said “I want to prove to myself that I’ve grown as a person”.

“I’ve made mistakes yes. But I’ve learnt from them. I want to help others.

“I am sorry. I regret all the incidents heavily. They play on my mind daily. I’m extremely sorry I’ve brought the game into disrepute.

Scott's own words seem to imply more than one 'mistake'.

Latest posts