What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

oldmancraigy

Coach
Cherry picking? I’m literally showing the difference with Moses in the team. I think we’d all be quite happy if we had a bigger sample of games with Moses in the side. We’d be higher up the ladder anyway.

But it isn't a fair analysis.

You're comparing apples and oranges.

To cherry pick a comparison of when we have our best attacking players with other teams regardless of whether they have their best attacking players is somewhat disingenuous.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
But it isn't a fair analysis.

You're comparing apples and oranges.

To cherry pick a comparison of when we have our best attacking players with other teams regardless of whether they have their best attacking players is somewhat disingenuous.
Pou has never compared the same fruits on this forum ever, he does love skipping down both sides of the street though.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Now our shit CEO and MON are in the spotlight. Good. They are f**king amateurs. Who the hell hired these nobodies? Management of this club is shameful.
Well the CEO got in through the back door at being the Auditors best mate. Disgraceful appointment.

No nepotism at Parra though lol.

Soto

Bench
Thats a last placed side right there and Brown will not be taking up his PO

Carty is a bench player at best
Mcleans are not leaving the riff
Doorey & Greig are not first grade material

We Only have 23 signed for next year so there will be changes when the new coach comes in.
Lol..this is the beauty of the internet.
I love Dylbro as a player but I'm more convinced now that he's not good enough as a half particularly what he's being paid.
He needs to move positions. Hooker, fullback or centre. We need more from him. He can't control or dominate a game.
Wiremu and Doorey have plenty of upside. Both need to be fit and injury free and they can deliver like they were last yr.
A new coach will hopefully get the whole team supremely fit. I believe storm and sharks are up there with dogs and panthers as the fittest teams in the comp.
We need to sign 3-4 outside backs.
Dogs bought what we deem average players eg Salmon, Turpin, Taaffe, Sexton, Hutchinson and some better players in Curran, Treacy, Mann, Xerri.
Obviously now have some guns in Crichton, Burton, Kikau, Mahoney, Ado Carr.
The key here is they have all bought in to the culture, belief, commitment required.
They have turned the corner.
They have promoted younger kids with potential such as Kiraz, Hayward, Hughes, Preston, Wilson.
We already have the nucleus. We need to compliment these guys with new additions and a new coach.
Our coaching has set us back with the same antiquated ways not adapting to changes and not having a killer instinct..

hindy111

Post Whore
Does that mean he has ‘stepped up’ or just that he is better at kicking? Drown is better than Luai at defence and he has a better running game. He is worse at kicking. Nobody has stepped up or failed to step up. It’s a narrative.

If you have watched Luai you'd see he stepped up big time and taken control. Dylan's hasn't

hindy111

Post Whore
We’ve missed our halfback for nine games. With him in the team our attack has been quite good. Without him it’s been garbage. Whether you want to blame somebody is beside the point. The fact is we attack well when Moses is in the team.

Reynolds,Fogarty,Munster,Hughes,Cleary
Foran have all.missed lots of footy to. Probably others but I can't be bothered looking into

Well the CEO got in through the back door at being the Auditors best mate. Disgraceful appointment.

No nepotism at Parra though lol.

Jobs for the boys it seems. it’s clear the mess that mess that the club stems from the top. They have absolutely no idea. We needed a Phil Gould instead we got a hack in Jim Sarnsomethingos. Who the hell is he?

Lol..this is the beauty of the internet.
I love Dylbro as a player but I'm more convinced now that he's not good enough as a half particularly what he's being paid.
He needs to move positions. Hooker, fullback or centre. We need more from him. He can't control or dominate a game.
Wiremu and Doorey have plenty of upside. Both need to be fit and injury free and they can deliver like they were last yr.
A new coach will hopefully get the whole team supremely fit. I believe storm and sharks are up there with dogs and panthers as the fittest teams in the comp.
We need to sign 3-4 outside backs.
Dogs bought what we deem average players eg Salmon, Turpin, Taaffe, Sexton, Hutchinson and some better players in Curran, Treacy, Mann, Xerri.
Obviously now have some guns in Crichton, Burton, Kikau, Mahoney, Ado Carr.
The key here is they have all bought in to the culture, belief, commitment required.
They have turned the corner.
They have promoted younger kids with potential such as Kiraz, Hayward, Hughes, Preston, Wilson.
We already have the nucleus. We need to compliment these guys with new additions and a new coach.
Our coaching has set us back with the same antiquated ways not adapting to changes and not having a killer instinct..
Have been saying this all along. He goes missing anll the time and the only way to keep involved is when the ball is coming at him all the time. He’d be a really good fullback. He’s got more upside at fullback than Talagi.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Jobs for the boys it seems. it’s clear the mess that mess that the club stems from the top. They have absolutely no idea. We needed a Phil Gould instead we got a hack in Jim Sarnsomethingos. Who the hell is he?
He was Max’s right hand man, he came in to clean up Sharpies mess and was rewarded with the job of CEO. You couldn’t make this shit up, only at Parra.

84 Baby

Referee
All he knew was how much money he and his company could make out of the club. Shitloads. And then his buddy gets the CEO’s job. And we wonder why we are the joke of the league?? Plus the Chairman is allegedly a Dragons fan.
You reckon, other than appointing Sarantinos, he did a bad job?
Or do you think the Sarantinos appointment is so bad it cancels any good he did?

Latest posts