What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I respectfully disagree.

Or perhaps you merkin lack the simple honesty to agree with others where warranted, and admit you were wrong when caught out trolling your fellow Eels fans... either that or you display consistent stupidity in selecting your chosen "discussion points" and easily dismissible stats 😂
Just saying a fact is irrelevant might be easy to do, but it doesn’t make it so. You have proven you will contradict anything I say, so your opinion is worthless. I am the only person here who replies to you, and only because you feel the need to comment on my every post.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Drink Reaction GIF by Laff

Or my expert assessment ;)

#educatingmerkinstoo
Here you go again

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
No possibly about it. Every business has a point where they could spend more than they could feasibly earn. But I don’t think the club is anywhere near that point. It’s a well known fact we’ve been overly risk averse since the cap drama
We seem to be reluctant to even look like we’re breaking rules since the cap drama but the thing that impacted our spending was Covid. Spending was on the rise until Covid hit then rapidly dropped away, and has been on the rise again since.

Latest posts