What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
If Penrith didn't have Nathan they don't win any comps. And you passed on him @Gronk
Just like when the Dogs let Thurston go to keep Sherwin. Massive fail

yy_cheng

Coach
With Parramatta is everyone moving in the same direction i don't think so hopefully Ryles can achieve this once he comes on board.

They sort of are, but in a direction not very good. All the players that come up all have similar problems so they are coached (or not coached at all) in a similar way.

yy_cheng

Coach
You guys can argue amongst yourselves. All year you bang on about having shit squad (MON's gotta go) and now our backs are fine. We just need someone to point them in the right direction.
Are backs are shit because our ex-coach wanted to stack our team with backrowers rejected from other teams. Just because he polished one or two, he thought he could rinse and repeat. So the money went to the pack and not the backs.

That's his strategy as he doesnt highly rate the back 5 positions as by the ppl we sign.

Now if he hired an assistant who would train them and put a system in place, that will make up for part of it.

Gronk

Staff member
Are backs are shit because our ex-coach wanted to stack our team with backrowers rejected from other teams. Just because he polished one or two, he thought he could rinse and repeat. So the money went to the pack and not the backs.

That's his strategy as he doesnt highly rate the back 5 positions as by the ppl we sign.

Now if he hired an assistant who would train them and put a system in place, that will make up for part of it.
You're slowly coming around. Keep at it.

hindy111

Post Whore
Cows preferring Drinkwater over Hammer.

Lachlan Coote over Ponga.

It happens. I'd rather risk it on a hot young talent then a solid to above average experienced first grader. Blaize is a ridiculous talent. I'm unsure why some on here don't see it. I'd say best since Hayne. Better then Dylan. If Blaize wants 400k I'd give it to him. He should of been offered 350k for a 2yr extension prior to the season kicking off.
Guymer also looks a future captain and I say that after half a game. He has passion and a set of balls.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The Dragons have obviously significantly improved from 2023, given they ran 16th and won only 5 games, now 2/3rds through the season have won eight games and equal wins with some of those in the Top 8.

Have their only recruits of Kyle Flanagan and Raymond Faitaler-Mariner, who both came from the Dogs, who were struggling, really been the only ones who made all the difference? Leilua has played for them, but he was unwanted and shit at the Cowboys.

What else changed for this dramatic improvement?
Could be the same thing that happened for us after 2018

Latest posts