What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
Just saw the warriors released Kane Evans.

I cant remember the last time a player left parra and failed so miserably at the new club normally its the other way around

lingard

Coach
We are now officially flying under the flag of stability. So, okay, I get that. And I'm not opposed to it. And, yes, Parramatta has slowly become quite a stable and well-balanced side, which is a good thing. I just hope our coach can now introduce a little bit more creativity into the attack. He showed some glimpses of being able to think outside his box leading up to the finals. I like the guy, so obviously I want him to succeed, and will barrack for him appropriately. But I also reserve a fan's right to rip the living daylights out of him if he doesn't .😉

The Eel

Juniors
What’s the alternative? We could always incorporate the Wests Tigers model and never have a chance of getting to the semis. Employ a new coach like that f**kwit, Madge pay overs for players. Back end their contracts. Sack the coach. Rinse and repeat. Stability is better. This reminds me of the Smithy years. 8/10 years in the semis. Always a chance, excitement and hope in September. Freakin love it.
Premierships are the name of the game Avenger. I would love to see another one before I go to the great footy field in the sky. I really can not see us winning a comp under BA. I would love him to prove me wrong though of course.

The Eel

Juniors
We are now officially flying under the flag of stability. So, okay, I get that. And I'm not opposed to it. And, yes, Parramatta has slowly become quite a stable and well-balanced side, which is a good thing. I just hope our coach can now introduce a little bit more creativity into the attack. He showed some glimpses of being able to think outside his box leading up to the finals. I like the guy, so obviously I want him to succeed, and will barrack for him appropriately. But I also reserve a fan's right to rip the living daylights out of him if he doesn't .😉
The thing is, we have the same attack coach again next year. Can't see much changing unfortunately

Eelementary

Post Whore
Penrith's attack became pretty shit, and they won the Premiership.

The biggest hurdle we face is being able to defeat Manly, and Souths - we haven't beaten them in ages.

And I reckon BA needs to do a Cleary, and soon when the refs are shit.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Wasn’t sure where to post this but it fits under “and stuff”… Had the pleasure of training with Dylbags, Papali’i, Hayze and big Maka this morning at the local F45 gym. Isaiah clocked my Eels shorts straight away. Anyway, honestly couldn’t speak highly enough of the boys. Were very gracious with their time to whoever wanted to speak to them, get pics etc etc.

Anyway, Papali’i was saying how great it is that BA has been extended and what a positive influence he’s been on his career. Said all the boys love playing for him. I mentioned how we’ve got a great squad at the moment and how hopefully everyone stays and that I would guess that BA extending will help that happen.

He said that’s definitely the case with him, he was keen to see what was happening with the coach and thinks everyone would be similar. Think he mentioned Gutho probably first to re-sign and then everyone in after that.

Anyway, nothing earth shattering or ground breaking but it’s nice to write something positive when often negative stuff gets reported about players. 192AFE8B-2F2F-4BC1-80DE-9FCA25A0FCB5.jpeg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
A few more years is fine, he may be ready after this off season but this year he wasn't. Especially when Moses wasn't there. It was a disgraceful decision that helped sink our season.
A backup halfback with 87% tackle effectiveness sank our season? f**k you love a scapegoat. Our worst performance with Arthur in the team was round 25 vs Penrith ffs.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well that's my point.
hineyrulz

The Predictor

Juniors
Great point. None of them will leave now. Yes they piss me off at times but it’s still a very solid team.
So they are staying because of Brad? not because they “love” the club that has so much to offer….so if by miracle another club was interested in Brad, and he left and they followed, are they the players we want, i would prefer players who are hungry who play for anyone, anywhere, and your happy they re signed, I personally find it concerning and perplexing, considering the coach is a “run of the mill”

Latest posts