What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Ck9

Juniors
well if this is true the club has really dropped the ball here.

Players of rheeds calibre shouldnt be hitting the open market.
agreed, outside of maybe moses he's the only player on our roster we can't afford to lose.

i'd be genuinely pissed off with the club and consign myself to at least another 5 years without a chance of breaking the dought

hindy111

Post Whore
agreed, outside of maybe moses he's the only player on our roster we can't afford to lose.

i'd be genuinely pissed off with the club and consign myself to at least another 5 years without a chance of breaking the dought

Rheed and Papali'i had to be offered long term deals early this season. Rnd 10. But we do not know if they where and they refused.
I hope ai am wrong but a mate who is a bulldogs supporter reckons he has good mail and its a done deal for them.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Should this occur it will mean 3 of BAs go to players all performing their swan song next year. I wonder what effect this will have on Team Eels in 22.
Everytime we lose the players leaving will be accused of checking out already in the media.

Need a strong start to keep everyone motivated with the eyes still on the prize.

A poor start to the year and things could get messy very quickly maybe not 2018 bad but still messy. Media smell blood already imagine a few losses NRL360 will be in overdrive with parra in crisis.

The first 6 weeks is probably our easier part of the draw so need to cash in early

Incorrect

Coach
Everytime we lose the players leaving will be accused of checking out already in the media.

Need a strong start to keep everyone motivated with the eyes still on the prize.

A poor start to the year and things could get messy very quickly maybe not 2018 bad but still messy. Media smell blood already imagine a few losses NRL360 will be in overdrive with parra in crisis.

The first 6 weeks is probably our easier part of the draw so need to cash in early
100%

If things are looking grim after the first 2 months or so, and conversely things are going well for the Warriors and/Or Wigers, you can bet they'll be asking if we'd consider letting Marata and Ice go early and join them part way through season 2022

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Mate, I'm not usually one to be a speeling or granma natsi but an abode is where you live. Like a house or a unit or a cave or a tent or some shit. I would have let it slide but it's the second time this month that you have used it in this context.
I'm pretty sure the word you are lookin for is bode. Cheers.
I reckon he meant abide.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Lets be honest. How many kickers do you need if both your halves can kick thou?
No point having guys who can do what another guy can do just as good. Same as forward. If a good prop can handle 55mins there is no point having to many on bench. It just takes away there time. Why a utility gets the spot.
For a f**king idiot you have an excellent grasp of rugby league.

eels_fan

First Grade
Reed’s running game improved 10 fold in the first half of the season, but disappeared after his injury. He has easily one of the best kicking games of any 9 in the comp and his distribution has improved. On top of being fantastic defensively, if his running game returns in 22 he’s in the top 3 hookers in the game imo.

we’ve brought in an experienced premiership winning 9 onto the coaching staff - I don’t want him improving Mahoney for the dogs benefit. Ennis is going to improve Rein who is a solid toiler at best, but was brought in purely as coverage.

ennis always waxes lyrical about Mahoney and surely having him is a tick in our column for any option Reed is considering.

Wally21

Bench
Rheed is a done deal mate at Dogs afraid to say. I trust my source. Will be announced tomorrow.
If it is the case, so be it. I think we will miss him but I don’t think he is worth some of the figures being thrown around.
If he is gone, I hope they move him and Papali’i on straight away. Many people will argue and suggest we will get great value, particularly out of Papali’i in 22, but I just don’t want to see blokes who are more interested in the dollar than they are the club in blue and gold. Yes it’s a business, yes they are entitled to chase money to set themselves up etc. etc. etc. but, they can f**k off.
wish Pricey was still around to give them a f**king belting on the way out for being such ungrateful imbeciles.
And the NRL needs to end this signing 12 months out bullshit. It’s a clusterf**k

Latest posts